Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids deserve to get stalked on as a penalty and revenge for rejecting us since all they do is reject 90% of men and only be interested on Chads

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ibtG2kRer38?si=0AcXNgbL9CtKQ1Jh
I guess this is an unpopular opinion especially me being an incel, but anyway, I used to feel bad for Foids and get creeped out and disgusted at stalkers for stalking Foids, however, now I think they deserve to get stalked on tbh since I loved it that they are getting their punishment for hypergamy and get stalked on, since all they do is reject like 90% of men including us for Chad's heck if you can even make it on become their friend and get friend-zoned, which ofc as an incel trait, you can’t because normies, foids and well most people won’t be interested in Jack Shit about us anyway, I hate people more then they hate me, and sometimes I still choose not to but sometimes I also want to get revenge on people who dislike me including the foids who rejected me. However, if they didn’t want anything to do with you from the beginning we already know that we have to leave them alone, however because of their hypergamy and especially if they’re feminist , and in my opinion them getting stalked on as their punishment is a good re,venge for Foids for rejecting most men. In fact because we’re Incels we’re creeps to them anyway. I find this amusing is revenge on Foids for all the rejections that they’ve done to us, I wonder if there’s going to be more of us incels joining in to laugh at Foids getting stalked on as their punishment and revenge on, this video feels satisfy for foods getting their own taste of medicine.

Last edited:
yes stalking is based. you want to follow holes menacingly, give sexual glances, be very close to them, casually brush your crotch on their asses. if they fear for their lives or run you dun a good job :feelsYall:

Stalking can be disguised as a nice walk but it will never be a criminal offence, if you know your hometown like the back of your hand take this man's advice.

yes stalking is based. you want to follow holes menacingly, give sexual glances, be very close to them, casually brush your crotch on their asses. if they fear for their lives or run you dun a good job :feelsYall:
If your a Chad then foids won't consider that as stalking to beta males like us and normies yes

Stalking can be disguised as a nice walk but it will never be a criminal offence, if you know your hometown like the back of your hand take this man's advice.
Those foids are so paranoid

View: https://youtu.be/ibtG2kRer38?si=0AcXNgbL9CtKQ1Jh
I guess this is an unpopular opinion especially me being an incel, but anyway, I used to feel bad for Foids and get creeped out and disgusted at stalkers for stalking Foids, however, now I think they deserve to get stalked on tbh since I loved it that they are getting their punishment for hypergamy and get stalked on, since all they do is reject like 90% of men including us for Chad's heck if you can even make it on become their friend and get friend-zoned, which ofc as an incel trait, you can’t because normies, foids and well most people won’t be interested in Jack Shit about us anyway, I hate people more then they hate me, and sometimes I still choose not to but sometimes I also want to get revenge on people who dislike me including the foids who rejected me. However, if they didn’t want anything to do with you from the beginning we already know that we have to leave them alone, however because of their hypergamy and especially if they’re feminist , and in my opinion them getting stalked on as their punishment is a good re,venge for Foids for rejecting most men. In fact because we’re Incels we’re creeps to them anyway. I find this amusing is revenge on Foids for all the rejections that they’ve done to us, I wonder if there’s going to be more of us incels joining in to laugh at Foids getting stalked on as their punishment and revenge on, this video feels satisfy for foods getting their own taste of medicine.

They only want good looking stalkers like joe Goldberg

Try to touch the cashiers hand when she gives you a receipt, or try to touch legs on a crowded bus when you get off or go to the cbd and try to find a packed mall or go to a beach and drool at all the bikinis.

They only want good looking stalkers like joe Goldberg
Oh Yeah haha :feelskek:, like him will get away with stalking and they wouldn’t call him a creep like us

Last edited:
Try to touch the cashiers hand when she gives you a receipt, or try to touch legs on a crowded bus when you get off or go to the cbd and try to find a packed mall or go to a beach and drool at all the bikinis.
I don’t dare to do that crap

Couldn't agree more. Fuck foids for being the cruel creatures they are.

Couldn't agree more. Fuck foids for being the cruel creatures they are.
Oh yes! I've been called a creep all my life been dealing with being called that by foids especially since middle school and high school

Last edited:
I don't feel bad for them for getting stalked since they love it when chad does it but hate when non-chad does it.

I don't feel bad for them for getting stalked since they love it when chad does it but hate when non-chad does it.
Me either, Even with a Chad, if the Chad is not thier preference that's when they think it's wrong, but yeah I hate thier hypergamy and I hate feminist women

Me either, Even with a Chad, if the Chad is not thier preference that's when they think it's wrong, but yeah I hate thier hypergamy and I hate feminist women
Hypergamy is the reason I have a hatred for women.

I lust so much on women with Bikini, I wish I lived by a beach to see that everyday and jerk off about them at home since I can't fuck them :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: