Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Made a new chad profile on tinder, depressed about how easy it is for him

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I swiped so many 7-10s and got matched back that it's making me sad to know it'll never be this easy for me, all because of my bones.

RE: Make a new chad profile on tinder, depressed about how easily it is for him

post a pic of the chad

I want to start doing these little Tinder experiments, but I'm afraid that I'll somehow be traced via MAC address or something stupid like that.

lol dude i made a fake profile like a week ago and ive already got 70 matches. + the messages ive gotten all of the women have messaged first top kek. (teehee women dont approach brah, teehee women dont message first brah)

I would never do this and never understood why people do. It's like putting your hand on a hot stove.

ordinaryotaku said:
I want to start doing these little Tinder experiments, but I'm afraid that I'll somehow be traced via MAC address or something stupid like that.

I've seen times where Tinder finds out and they'll start hijacking your app in weird creepy ways and send you messages.

gstvtrp said:
I've seen times where Tinder finds out and they'll start hijacking your app in weird creepy ways and send you messages.

For real? Or is this a joke? Because damn, I probably don't want that on my phone then.

gstvtrp said:

thats why you make a profile belieable enough so tinder doesnt find out. That includes a pickup line bio or whatever bio that chads use these days and by adding favourite songs/ "my anthem" to the profile. Although its amazing how many gullible females there are who believe all of these fake profiles these days. Like ive only got 2 pictures on my and the first one the guy is so fucking attractive youd think it was fake but nope the females brain is too thirsty for chad

ordinaryotaku said:
For real? Or is this a joke? Because damn, I probably don't want that on my phone then.

Yes, it's completely real. Doesn't happen that much though.

I did it once was so depressing.

The Chad tinder catfish is the ultimate rite of passage for any aspiring truecell. Noone ever goes back, it irreversibly annihilates any cope guarding any vestiges of blue pill still propping up your last bits of sanity.

I once made a fake roastie account. Only one picture, she was maybe a 6 at best. Virtually no profile write up either. Not kidding, she had like 500 messages a day. Fucking insane. Life as a femoid is basically just fucking existing and having everything you could ever want thrown at you.

Making threads like these with no screenshots or transcripts should be disallowed entirely.

blickpall said:
Making threads like these with no screenshots or transcripts should be disallowed entirely.

blickpall said:

Agreed.

coldmachinery said:
I would never do this and never understood why people do. It's like putting your hand on a hot stove.
It's a rite of passage for incels to know their place and accept their doom.

I might just kill myself if I tried a tinder experiment, for now, I'll just cope and pretend chads don't get nearly as much messages as people claim