Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Made a facebook and setup a profile pic of me smiling and acting happy like everyone else does

Pumpit

Pumpit

Banned
-
No one added me on facebook from my family and it's been 2 weeks. I am unloved and forsaken for my looks.

brah who is usin facebook in 2023 lol

haven't been on there in 10yrs, its all 80 year olds and indians now

haven't been on there in 10yrs, its all 80 year olds and indians now
My entire family even the zoomers in my family use it to keep in contact with the boomer family members

My entire family even the zoomers in my family use it to keep in contact with the boomer family members
weird, i thought facebook was dead
now is full of "funny" videos like tiktok and the youth is using it

normies are abandoning it with the same hivemind intensity they fell in love with it around 2009-10.

normies are abandoning it with the same hivemind intensity they fell in love with it around 2009-10.
I just deleted my facebook after one of my family members i talked to and had laughs with as a child removed me and blocked me for no reason. Probably my looks and my profile picture also she was a foid as well in her 70s. A few ended up adding me but not as much as my better looking family members that stare at phone at family gatherings and never talk to anyone. Family is fake and worth 2cents.

Last edited: