Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel made a compilation of suicide inducing clips

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZYQILsjCY

today i just felt like grounding myself back into reality with some nuclear suicide fuel. ill probably make another one in a few days with a lot more clips added, feel free to dm me suicide fuel to add cuz its hard to find the good stuff, most of its just teenage cuddling and shit, the first one and last one destroyed me tho

Tenor 4

lifes too fucking brutal brocels :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

One thing i take solace in is knowing that one day i will be dead, and this world will only be but a terrible memory. At least no one can take that from me.

One thing i take solace in is knowing that one day i will be dead, and this world will only be but a terrible memory. At least no one can take that from me.

i am destined to rope

I couldn't finish it, I hate being a sand nigger.

Non chad men need to stop paying taxes to end this.

Suifuel indeed. Fuck this gay earth.

I couldn't finish it, I hate being a sand nigger.

literally all the clips ive seen on tiktok of couples are white, its beyond brutal. life is a million times harder when ur ethnic. im sorry man. to think we could've been born like these chads, making these cringy teenage love tiktoks.
Tenor 2

Thanks for the suifuel brocel :feelsrope:

I love suifuel. I think it's because depression is the normal state of mind for me, so suifuel brings me "normalcy" if that makes sense? thanks for this OP, can't wait til I rope eventually

Do you want to know what's funny? these guys seems to be rich asf, I mean I'm pretty much sure that many of these "tik tok chads" came from millionaire families or something

a "memory" implies you would have a mind to think in the first place, you'll just be dead and that's it.

a "memory" implies you would have a mind to think in the first place, you'll just be dead and that's it.
i fucking hope so.

for all we know there is some evil demiurge that might cast incels into hell, considering how shit our lives are it's not inconceivable to say he hates us

i fucking hope so.

for all we know there is some evil demiurge that might cast incels into hell, considering how shit our lives are it's not inconceivable to say he hates us
It'll be tough finding a hell worse than this one.

life is NOT FAIR

The common theme amongst of of them is that the guy is good looking

How people can say looks don't matter is beyond me

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZYQILsjCY

today i just felt like grounding myself back into reality with some nuclear suicide fuel. ill probably make another one in a few days with a lot more clips added, feel free to dm me suicide fuel to add cuz its hard to find the good stuff, most of its just teenage cuddling and shit, the first one and last one destroyed me tho

View attachment 362020

lifes too fucking brutal brocels :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

that gif holy fuck.
legit, 40 year old tulpa maxxer frorm /x/

The common theme amongst of of them is that the guy is good looking

How people can say looks don't matter is beyond me

Just shower and shave and dress nice and girls will be all over you bro! :feelsseriously:

it can all be real in your head, just, ilusionmaxx all the way

you would need a conscious mind for the world to be a memory

Sometimes I think about some sort of event or even an afterlife that prevents your consciousness from dying.
It's actually the one thing that terrifies me more than anything.

God damn. I need to go tie a rope

Sometimes I think about some sort of event or even an afterlife that prevents your consciousness from dying.
Same here. I hope they smash my brains in so I don’t end up staring at coffin for eternity

Its possible, but unlikely. If your consciousness does exist after death, it'll be in a new plane of existence

Last edited:
God damn. I need to go tie a rope

im nearing the end as well, just wish i could go to sleep and never wake up
Its possible, but unlikely. If your consciousness does exist after death, it'll be in a new plane of existence

consciousness is just the awareness of the collection of events that occurred across our entire lives via neuron signals firing back and fourth. It's not a singularity that exists separate of the brain. All of our brains are fundamentally exactly the same, the difference is pathway activation and chemical balances.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back