Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Machine-learningcels][Catfishcels][Dataset] ~69K Female Tinder Pics

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★

These datasets contain about 69K female pics collected from around the USA. The first dataset has everything combined into one folder, the second one is the same data but grouped by id.
Resolution varies but is generally about 640 x 640 or 640 x 800, all jpgs, that is Tinder's standard size for resizing pics when you upload them. . Any data scrapercels can talk more with me. Btw don't mind the name I'm always larping as a female online.

What should I do next? I was thinking of pruning the dataset and deleting all dog pics and foids that dont give me an instant erection. Maybe only saving the bikini pics. But not sure its worth the time. Not sure if this should go in offtopic.

Lol bro. Why don’t you just go undercover and get a job as a coder at tinder with that autism and get us some real juicy metadata to stack on those images to do some real machine learning with.

You can try to predict if they are sluts or not. Spoiler, here's the code:

Python:
def classify_slut():
    return True

//wOmeN aRe NOt ObJEctS
Foid foid = new Foid(attractedTo: "ChadOnly");

What do you want to do with the pictures? Search for fapmaterial?

Last edited:
Really great thread

Any of you guys want to team up and create something like this:

I know jack shit in python but I've always liked programming, lost my passion for it years ago and stopped but I always had a knack for it that even teachers pointed out, so I could just teach myself python if necessary, a project like this would be the motivation I need to get back into programming

You can try to predict if they are sluts or not. Spoiler, here's the code:

Python:
def classify_slut():
    return True

Really great thread

I know jack shit in python but I've always liked programming, lost my passion for it years ago and stopped but I always had a knack for it that even teachers pointed out, so I could just teach myself python if necessary, a project like this would be the motivation I need to get back into programming

Python is a normie language, if you code in Python youre a major faggot

Really great thread

I would be interested. I've just started learning about Machine Learning myself. Python is a good language to start with, and it really isn't that bad to learn. You could probably do it fairly quickly.

What is the point of this?

what are some hetero languages?

C (and C++ to some degree), everything else is for women especially Python and Java, women dont understand personal responsibility so they are incapable of memory management, if they ever attempt C they usually write buggy code that segfaults and has memory leaks

C (and C++ to some degree), everything else is for women especially Python and Java, women dont understand personal responsibility so they are incapable of memory management, if they ever attempt C they usually write buggy code that segfaults and has memory leaks

not a programmer but I've fucked around with rust and C enough to know some about memory management

what you said is hilarious but I don't even think you were joking. women are also bad at managing money and a billion times worse at managing not to eat too many calories.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back