Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Lurker Confession

S

sk69

Banned
-
100%
What’s up guys, as I’m sure you are aware there’s been a influx of “bluepillers” who have come after one of your admins “ascended”, and I myself heard about this forum on TikTok and wanted to see the fireworks of the admin war. I was expecting to find complete degenerates, but of course I was extremely fascinated and surprised to see what this forum actually was.

I’m a college student 20M who recently finished finals and have been enjoying my summer, and I have spent the last couple days spending more time than I would like to admit reading about the struggles you have to face due to being below average in looks, social retardation, and general neuroticism and lack of social skills. It seems a lot of you are the product of a poor environment and bad genetics, and I was completely unaware so many fellow men were feeling so depressed and isolated from society. For me this page has been completely fascinating to me because I can on both sides of the spectrum. I myself have decent looks, and have a social circle with many “chads” so to speak. To see how both ends of the social spectrum think and rationalize has been very eye opening for me. Regardless, I feel deep empathy for you guys and I’m sorry life has damned you for the things out of your control. I was expecting to come to this forum to have a good laugh but was saddened by the shit you guys have faced in your life. Being rejected from society and all the anger and resentment must not be easy.

Obviously there are still some degenerates that are beyond saving on here, but most of you guys seem like genuine people. I doubt my opinion will be welcomed or accepted on here, I mean I myself would be considered a “fakecel”, as I admit I have not had sex with a woman but have had chances that I turned down. I’ll probably get banned just for saying this. I just want to know that I’m rooting for you guys and that you find a “foid” that loves you. I’m sorry for the way life has treated you, and there is hope to ascend. Trust me when I say this I have been friends with some gremlins who have pulled some of the finest women because of “jestermaxxxing”, or just being very sociable. There’s hope, and I understand that this type of thinking is considered blue pilled, but I genuinely think some of you guys are intelligent enough to figure it out.

Call me a blue puller, normie, a fag but I just want to say thanks for the new perspective and honestly some of guys seem pretty chill and would be cool friends.

Best of luck

Tbh have to ban of course but a welcome thread to see. More normies should be as rational. Sadly it's a rarity. It's a brutal existence that most people just don't care to try and understand and would rather just hate us because we're the easy target. I appreciate the take anyway though. I'm sure the hateful lurkers reading this will rage over seeing someone not being outright hateful and vile towards us without any critical thought applied.

I was expecting to come to this forum to have a good laugh
ugh, that's all we are to them. just animals to laugh at
there is hope to ascend. Trust me when I say this I have been friends with some gremlins who have pulled some of the finest women because of “jestermaxxxing”, or just being very sociable. There’s hope, and I understand that this type of thinking is considered blue pilled, but I genuinely think some of you guys are intelligent enough to figure it out.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

please lurkers, don't even bother.

glowies.is

ovER

but most of you guys seem like genuine people.
Nope. I don't have the least bit of genuineness inside of me, i just want to rape and beat foids to pulp :feelzez:

I myself heard about this forum on TikTok and wanted to see the fireworks of the admin war.
Holy shit :lul:

Also what's with all the infiltrators these days? Never seen anything like this tbh.

nigger, you really think i am going to read that shit especially when you're banned, gtfo

20 and haven't gotten laid yet? yeah just come back boyo :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nobody cares, attention whore elsewhere.