Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lululemon is the ultimate sign you are a total bitch

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If I can think of anything total bitches have in common-- it's Lululemon. Lululemon bitches are worse than fucking horse women. It's the uniform of evil. Like have you ever seen a Lululemon bitch ever respect a non-millionaire that is built like a Tate brother???? I always got the sense that if you wear Lululemon, the world disgusts you, everyone you see is a fuckin loser, because they don't wear lululemon. The can't afford it. They don't have the body for it. No man deserves you. You belong on Epstein's Island to enjoy champagne. Not a second with the riff-raff. No matter how much faggots can scream that we are entitled, a lifetime of our entitlement PALES, PALES, PALES in comparison to when these BITCHES go on a cafe visit-- this is the absolute truth.

Last edited:
What's a lululemon bitch?

I thought it is just an over priced store that sells foid exercise clothes

It's cause foids associate Lululemon clothes as a way to attract Chad. This is how it's advertised to foids:

0O6A0273.jpg

Wear Lululemon to the gym and Chad will ask you out.

If I can think of anything total bitches have in common-- it's Lululemon. Lululemon bitches are worse than fucking horse women. It's the uniform of evil. Like have you ever seen a Lululemon bitch ever respect a non-millionaire that is built like a Tate brother???? I always got the sense that if you wear Lululemon, the world disgusts you, everyone you see is a fuckin loser, because they don't wear lululemon. The can't afford it. They don't have the body for it. No man deserves you. You belong on Epstein's Island to enjoy champagne. Not a second with the riff-raff. No matter how much faggots can scream that we are entitled, a lifetime of our entitlement PALES, PALES, PALES in comparison to when these BITCHES go on a cafe visit-- this is the absolute truth.
Tbh

Every woman I seen wearing this was ur typical bitch hoe so maybe ur onto something