Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ludzi’s depressing post makes me wonder where do you niggers live?

Ludzi’s depressing post makes me wonder where do you niggers live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Simp, pimp, chimp, gimp, imp with a limp!
★★★★★
NW Ohio
Nigger slums

Last edited:
Make sure to drop your social security numbers in here as well, for safekeeping! :feelshaha:

But suburban/semi-urban Canada is in between. :feelsjuice:

I live in Germany Bayern 04245 München Mittelstraße 45 first floor left apartment

Midwest nigga right here

West side of U.S my nigger

midwest suburbia, pretty chill, i hate nigger big cities where all the turbonormies, faggots, and universities are

fortunately, in a place with 0 niggers

Southern girls are not any better than Northern ones. All hypocritical christcucks or retarded sheboons. It really stings to over hear one of the Christian girls speak about equality and love and whatnot then call you an ugly piece of shit to your face

Dixieland nigga reporting

United Cuckdom. The kingdom of cucks. Can't believe you banned me though nigger. Was brutal.

United Cuckdom. The kingdom of cucks. Can't believe you banned me though nigger. Was brutal.
Heard it's brutal over there. Lots of tallfags and stuck up bitches with bully mentality.

Heard it's brutal over there. Lots of tallfags and stuck up bitches with bully mentality.
Honestly it's more just like the whole society believes what they hear on the news and that though it might be economically difficult, everyone's still gonna be 'just fine!' It's absolutely nauseating.

In a uni campus

Sometimes I get back to my parents' who live in a quite rural area

It's true. Though all countries are like that. It's hard to tell who is really "right" when we are all the walking dead.

Rural America

@Ludzi did you rope?

I live in a big city but fortunately there aren't many niggers here.

idk what to choose cos a big Polish city is prolly comparable to a medium sized Murrican town