Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lucid Dreaming is the ultimate cope

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Basically lucid dreaming is where you can control your dreams and dream of and do anything you want. It takes a bit of training but there's guides. Last night I dreamed of an orgie of japanese women. I stuffed them so full of my cum that they turned into ravioli noodles full of my stinky cheese.

Basically lucid dreaming is where you can control your dreams and dream of and do anything you want. It takes a bit of training but there's guides. Last night I dreamed of an orgie of japanese women. I stuffed them so full of my cum that they turned into ravioli noodles full of my stinky cheese.
damn that sounds nice, I'm a cheap maladaptive daydreaming cel I just day dream equivalent to mental masturbation I catch myself drifting off so many times during the day very bad cope for me

damn that sounds nice, I'm a cheap maladaptive daydreaming cel I just day dream equivalent to mental masturbation I catch myself drifting off so many times during the day very bad cope for me
I do the same tooooo. You need to learn lucid dreaming tho. It's unlimited wet dreams.

I don't dream much to begin with nor can I dream at my will

I do the same tooooo. You need to learn lucid dreaming tho. It's unlimited wet dreams.
I will look into this since I'm on a journey to replace my coom maxxing with different copes. Sad thing is I coomed soo much I never had a need for wet dreams all my life I never woke up to jizzed out sheets jfl.

I will look into this since I'm on a journey to replace my coom maxxing with different copes. Sad thing is I coomed soo much I never had a need for wet dreams all my life I never woke up to jizzed out sheets jfl.
Same. Only wet dreams I had were bizarre.

Nice. I used to try to induce them a couple of years ago following some of the online guides, and I actually managed to do that some 2-3 times (I used it for the obvious BTW:ahegao::feelsohh:.) Then I stopped though, since it seemed to be too much effort for little reward, since I had weeks of fruitless trying for each of those experiences, with those experiences still ending with me waking up one or two minutes after start, my brain starting to wake up every time:feelsbadman: it realized it was sleeping. After that, I only got a few random experiences with me once again waking up minutes after the realization, so I couldn't even really enjoy it:feelsohgod:.

I'll definitely have to get back to trying that. It's one of the few copes I hadn't really tried out yet.

Same. I myself am surprised sometimes by how much of a daydreamer I am. Few things are worse than realizing I've been subconsciously making embarrassing faces in public because I was imagining things:feelsrope:.

Nice. I used to try to induce them a couple of years ago following some of the online guides, and I actually managed to do that some 2-3 times (I used it for the obvious BTW:ahegao::feelsohh:.) Then I stopped though, since it seemed to be too much effort for little reward, since I had weeks of fruitless trying for each of those experiences, with those experiences still ending with me waking up one or two minutes after start, my brain starting to wake up every time:feelsbadman: it realized it was sleeping. After that, I only got a few random experiences with me once again waking up minutes after the realization, so I couldn't even really enjoy it:feelsohgod:.

I'll definitely have to get back to trying that. It's one of the few copes I hadn't really tried out yet.

Same. I myself am surprised sometimes by how much of a daydreamer I am. Few things are worse than realizing I've been subconsciously making embarrassing faces in public because I was imagining things:feelsrope:.
Good luck on trying it again :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Man by that margin I'm a career lucid dreamer, I dream and live most of my life in imagination without lucid dreaming I'd have roped by now

Man by that margin I'm a career lucid dreamer, I dream and live most of my life in imagination without lucid dreaming I'd have roped by now
Based and same. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back