Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lucid dreaming cope?

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I had a dream a while ago where I was on an island drinking really good, perfectly clear and blue water, and I liked that dream. Now whenever I go to sleep, I’m a little excited about what dream I’ll have.

The problem is I rarely have those vivid dreams and I was wondering how I can get them more often, and maybe even control what I dream of (dream that I’m a Chad :cryfeels:)

I don’t wanna get sleep paralysis tho

i have lucid nightmares and sleep paralysis where i cant breathe

i get lucid nightmares on purposes because i know its a dream and its fun escaping death
Aren’t those apparently a very scary experience

I almost never dream and when i dream its always disturbing gore/psychological terror dreams. I wake up in agony.

I almost never dream and when i dream its always disturbing gore/psychological terror dreams. I wake up in agony.
do you take any medication or other drugs

its only scary if u think its real
Isn’t that the same thing as horror movies and haunted houses. We know they’re not real yet still feel scared, how do you stay hyper aware that they’re not real

i quit everything except weed occasionally and when i smoke weed i never have those dreams
interesting. used to wake up in sweats because of jewpills. they gave me disgusting nightmares

interesting. used to wake up in sweats because of jewpills. they gave me disgusting nightmares
What did you take? I used to take xanax and never had any dreams but it made me fucked up in other ways

What did you take? I used to take xanax and never had any dreams but it made me fucked up in other ways
prozac otherwise known as goyzac. my dumbass should've researched before being coaxed by jew psychiatrists and parents. goyzac fucked me up and i have to rope because of it

i'll try bro. the more i find out how badly they fucked me up the more i want to rope. it's pure suifuel. don't worry about me though