Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [LowInhib] Florida jogger catches gator using trash can

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/kerethp/status/1443187717790122002

12:58 PM PT -- The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission tells TMZ ... Malik recently moved to Florida and was unaware of alligator laws in the state, and he was issued a written warning while the alligator was released into a nearby retention pond.

A Florida man took out the trash this week ... and may have saved his neighbors from a pissed off alligator in the process.

The hero -- a Mount Dora man named Abdul Gene Malik -- posted the video of his daring gator capture using a large black garbage bin, saying ... "I got kids to protect."

Malik, an Army vet, demonstrated his bravery as he slowly approached the reptile head-on with the trash can as it chomped, hissed and thrashed.

Then, our hero made the clutch move that did the beast in ... by flipping the trash can lid and hitting the gator on the head, stunning it enough to charge with the bin and force it into the receptacle.

Onlookers screamed and cheered as Malik then flipped the trash can up, capturing the reptile until the authorities could come take care of it. Bravo!!!

As courageous as Malik was ... the scene in Florida isn't quite as crazy as what went down in Utah last month, when a gator attacked its handler and tried pulling her in for the kill.

There was no garbage bin to save the day, but thankfully, a guest at the zoo named Donnie Wiseman jumped on the gator's back and wrestled it away to save the woman.

Kudos to both fellas.

Last edited:
Florida is a terabased state.

I wish i lived in Florida.

I need some nice boots

I agree. There are a surprising amount of based and redpilled dudes here. I appreciate it homie :feelsYall:
The mere existence of Florida makes soylets from other us state seethe.

I agree. There are a surprising amount of based and redpilled dudes here. I appreciate it homie :feelsYall:
Tommy Vercetti is an innocent man

Tfw a German knows more about the interrelations between Cuckmericans than me, a Cuckmerican

Who
You didnt have a childhood.

:feelskek: That gator is a brainlet. I have to admit, the average Northeasterner would run for the hills in his place

just nuke the gators you floridian faggots