Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [LowInhib] Florida jogger catches gator using trash can

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
239d 7h 19m
View: https://twitter.com/kerethp/status/1443187717790122002

12:58 PM PT -- The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission tells TMZ ... Malik recently moved to Florida and was unaware of alligator laws in the state, and he was issued a written warning while the alligator was released into a nearby retention pond.

A Florida man took out the trash this week ... and may have saved his neighbors from a pissed off alligator in the process.

The hero -- a Mount Dora man named Abdul Gene Malik -- posted the video of his daring gator capture using a large black garbage bin, saying ... "I got kids to protect."

Malik, an Army vet, demonstrated his bravery as he slowly approached the reptile head-on with the trash can as it chomped, hissed and thrashed.

Then, our hero made the clutch move that did the beast in ... by flipping the trash can lid and hitting the gator on the head, stunning it enough to charge with the bin and force it into the receptacle.

Onlookers screamed and cheered as Malik then flipped the trash can up, capturing the reptile until the authorities could come take care of it. Bravo!!!

As courageous as Malik was ... the scene in Florida isn't quite as crazy as what went down in Utah last month, when a gator attacked its handler and tried pulling her in for the kill.

There was no garbage bin to save the day, but thankfully, a guest at the zoo named Donnie Wiseman jumped on the gator's back and wrestled it away to save the woman.

Kudos to both fellas.

Last edited:
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 22h 24m
Florida is a terabased state.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
239d 7h 19m
Notorious Inkler said:
Florida is a terabased state.
I agree. There are a surprising amount of based and redpilled dudes here. I appreciate it homie :feelsYall:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
124d 14h 14m
I wish i lived in Florida.

I need some nice boots

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 22h 24m
WØLF said:
I agree. There are a surprising amount of based and redpilled dudes here. I appreciate it homie :feelsYall:
The mere existence of Florida makes soylets from other us state seethe.

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
WØLF said:
Tommy Vercetti is an innocent man

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
239d 7h 19m
Notorious Inkler said:
The mere existence of Florida makes soylets from other us state seethe.
Tfw a German knows more about the interrelations between Cuckmericans than me, a Cuckmerican
Tiredpoorcel said:
Tommy Vercetti is an innocent man
Who

D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
WØLF said:
Tfw a German knows more about the interrelations between Cuckmericans than me, a Cuckmerican

Who
You didnt have a childhood.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
239d 7h 19m
Tiredpoorcel said:
You didnt have a childhood.
Bro I grew up with Soytendo :incel:

D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 21h 9m
:feelskek: That gator is a brainlet. I have to admit, the average Northeasterner would run for the hills in his place

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★★
49d 22h 23m
WØLF said:
Vice City protagonist

anyway, this video was funny :smonk:

L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★