Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lowest iq posters on this site?

ded srs?
ezgif-5-975347218a11.gif

tfw
ezgif-2-4155e97a8df9.gif

High IQ posters:

1. @Eugenicist (has good thoughts, but can be very verbose. A reader really needs to pay attention to understand what the guy is trying to convey. Nonetheless he's very intuitive)
No. He's just verbose. I think he might be schizophrenic or something. Not judging, I don't dislike him or anything, but his whole MO is just getting across okay points in an unnecessarily spacey way, which is not low IQ per se but not particularly high IQ either.

So you're saying that height matters more! If a 5'5 guy < 5'7 guy then clearly height>face. You're saying: as long as height is x then face matters more. Which is bull logic, hence why height>face.
It’s because height can kill you just as well but there are just more guys who are out of the game due to their face than there are guys who are out as a result of height.

Cucktear infiltrators are also pretty low IQ, even lower than JBW copers.

@RegisterUserName is undoubtedly the biggest carrot IQ poster on the forum.

I am not given a fuck about in the world therefore I nominate myself to feel I am on a list of something.

Fakecels must he retarded to waste their time here

@Damo the incel who do you think is? :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

That retard with the fan avi

So you're saying that height matters more! If a 5'5 guy < 5'7 guy then clearly height>face. You're saying: as long as height is x then face matters more. Which is bull logic, hence why height>face.
stop coping, face is always more important

It's not so much a matter of iq but more so effort.