Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (LOWERING MY ESTROGEN WITH AI INCREASES MY RAGE AND ANGER BY TENFOLD)

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Explanation : For the past month or so you may have noticed I’ve posted way less rage posts than I normally do, I KNOW TJE REASON: WHEN I USE AN ESTROGEN BLOCKER(AI) My anger and rage/irritability. And hatred MULTIPLIES. FUCKKK
I will stop using the AI( I ONLY TOOK 3 TABLETS OF RALOXOFENW BECASUE OF MY GYNO AND THE CHANGE THAPPWNDD THIS RAPIDLY).
*If I allow my estrogen to rise I am normal and not raged like this even when I’m in the gym

MY BRAIN AFTER SEEING A FOID WALKING IN MY DIRECTION , SHE DIDNT LOOK AT ME OR ANYTHING : “RETARDED BITCH WHORE FUCK YOU AND ALL WHITE KNIGHTS THYMAT WILL DEFEND YOU YOUR A FUCKING OBJECTTTT”

WARNING: DONT TAKE AI YOUR RAGE ANGER SUICIDAL TENDENCIES AND ALL NEGATIVE EMOTJOM WILL RUN FREE

There is no way you are unironic. This hurt to read

There is no way you are unironic. This hurt to read
I know. I stopped taking AI now because this is literally the cause. Look up estrogen blockers and what happens to people who take them. It’s not a joke especially with high test levels combined with the low E2.

I know. I stopped taking AI now because this is literally the cause. Look up estrogen blockers and what happens to people who take them. It’s not a joke especially with high test levels combined with the low E2.
What's even the point? You're just destroying your body for absolutely no reason

You should have use Exemestane not that shit tbh

i wish i had access to prescription medicines as much as you do

What's even the point? You're just destroying your body for absolutely no reason
Not really. I do research I know what I’m doing tbh and my dose isn’t crazy rn. I’m less gymcelled and I don’t want to feel this retarded anymore even if it means I’m a bit weaker. I don’t know when but I might go natural again

I have before obviously. But isn’t raloxifene less powerful at blocking E2? Also it mainly focuses on gyno am I wrong?
If you have gyno then you need to be skinnier as your DHT level will be higher to counter the Estrogen.

Being Fat = more estrogen = less DHT = higher chance of Gyno

I hope raloxifene doesn't cause estrogen rebound or else you need actual surgery to remove the gyno

If you have gyno then you need to be skinnier as your DHT level will be higher to counter the Estrogen.

Being Fat = more estrogen = less DHT = higher chance of Gyno
I had it in puberty, got surgery to remove it about 6 months ago. So I was always scared of getting it again, I stayed on AI for so long and now realize that it was bad. I am pretty lean now
I hope raloxifene doesn't cause estrogen rebound or else you need actual surgery to remove the gyno
I think I’m having the rebound now after coming off. I took ralox everyday for so long. Probably 6 months+ did see a rebound on gyno a little bit but now it’s gone completely after taking it for 3 days. Also got a weird pain in my upper outer chest on the bench press and now I stopped benching and spam incline dumbbell. I don’t know if it’s linked to the ralox rebound

Last edited:
I know what you mean since I get very angry after taking certain substances too. Like taurine, I get very petty and angry for whatever reason.

Either way you probably need a lower dose. If you are low body fat then you probably need less AI anyway

I had it in puberty, got surgery to remove it about 6 months ago. So I was always scared of getting it again, I stayed on AI for so long and now realize that it was bad. I am pretty lean now

I think I’m having the rebound now after coming off. I took ralox everyday for so long. Probably 6 months+ did see a rebound on gyno a little bit but now it’s gone completely after taking it for 3 days. Also got a weird pain in my upper outer chest on the bench press and now I stopped benching and spam incline dumbbell. I don’t know if it’s linked to the ralox rebound
Did you gain height after using it for so long?

I should honestly be taking gh and roids, more bone density

You shouldn’t use AIs

Btw islam is anti looksmaxing

“Don’t do roids it’s haram brooo”

Just get on Tren Bro. You will go ER bro. Trust me bro.