Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Lowering age of consent will make things worse

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
What gonna happen if age of consent in America will be 12 or something? No, you're not gonna get your loli gf. Lowering AOC will just spawn more incels actually. All the adult Chad's will just fuck jb's brains out while their man class mates rot in inceldom and post hamlossus memes all day and night

aoc is only a legal barrier for incels, chads already have sex with underage women

nah. foidlets are clueless in regards to their smv so some incels might have a chance.

Yeah because a 10-12 year old totally has the same standards as a 16 year old :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

nah. foidlets are clueless in regards to their smv so some incels might have a chance.
Yeah because a 10-12 year old totally has the same standards as a 16 year old :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Unironically yes. Do you really think jb would want to have relationship with a ugly ass faced short inky when she can get any gigachad easily

Last edited:
Unironically yes. Do you really think jb would want to have relationship with a ugly ass faced short inky?
10-12 year old girls already date ugly short guys who are their own age, if they were accessible to adult men then we would be the ones fucking them instead

Actually increasing the amount of sexually available women will necessarily increase the foid competition for males, which will force them to lower their standards, thus benefiting us all

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I don't see this mentioned enough, brocels need to learn incelnomics

10-12 year old girls already date ugly short guys who are their own age, if they were accessible to adult men then we would be the ones fucking them instead
Actually increasing the amount of sexually available women will necessarily increase the foid competition for males, which will force them to lower their standards, thus benefiting us all

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

You're saying girls under 13 don't date boys their age? Either you completely forgot about when you were in elementary school or you never leave the house.
They do, but with lowered AOC they'll get access to older chads and there will be no incentives to date non Chad boys their age

I mog this guy facially yet he gets to do that. Anyone who thinks a 12 year old has the same standards as a 16 year old or a 20 year old is just straight up fucking stupid.
This guy is a high tier normie/chadlite. If you mog him it means you are a Chad:chad: Can we ban this guy please?:banhammer::banhammer:

Nah even where the AoC is 16 there is still a stigma for adult chads banging 16-17 year olds. Chads will stick to 18+ because he doesn't wanna risk his social status.

While there may be an "age of consent" under 18 in some places, typically prostitution down to that age is not legal.

Can you explain how lowering the age for prostitution down to the current "age of consent" makes things worse for incels?

JFL at anybody who thinks a foid will all of a sudden pick an Incel tier guy over chad just because she is below AOC. If the AOC was lowered, chad would monopolize that pussy market the way he does with fully legal adult pussy.

I mean think about when you were in High School (many of you currently are in HS JFL) did the 13-17 year old girls go after the Incel autist? Or did she go after the chad jock?

JFL at anybody who thinks a foid will all of a sudden pick an Incel tier guy over chad just because she is below AOC. If the AOC was lowered, chad would monopolize that pussy market the way he does with fully legal adult pussy.

I mean think about when you were in High School (many of you currently are in HS JFL) did the 13-17 year old girls go after the Incel autist? Or did she go after the chad jock?
It's very common for 12-13 year old girls to date 12-13 year old guys, a man in his 20s mogs all 12 year old boys hard, you are saying they wouldn't prefer us over trucels her age

It's very common for 12-13 year old girls to date 12-13 year old guys, a man in his 20s mogs all 12 year old boys hard, you are saying they wouldn't prefer us over trucels her age
No because a 12-17 year old girl or a girl of any age for that matter would never prefer an incel of ANY age when she can just join 20-30 y/o chad's harem instead especially if the AOC is lowered.

No because a 12-17 year old girl or a girl of any age for that matter would never prefer an incel of ANY age when she can just join 20-30 y/o chad's harem instead especially if the AOC is lowered.

This plus beta buxxing boomers.

Lowing the age of consent temporarily aids rich-cels (who are borderline fakecels anyway.) Massively aids chads as they can pump and dump even more turning out more chad only pair bond destroyed whores.

This plus beta buxxing boomers.

Lowing the age of consent temporarily aids rich-cels (who are borderline fakecels anyway.) Massively aids chads as they can pump and dump even more turning out more chad only pair bond destroyed whores.
Yeah some Incels think that lowering the AOC will give them exclusive access to the Teen pussy market conviently forgetting that they will now also be competing with chad and richie rich for this same Teen pussy.

And trust Me chad and richie rich wants this 12-17 y/o teen pussy just as much as you do. And those Lolis will become just as chad only as the roasties 18+

The same dynamics that lock Incels out of the 18+ Sexual Market will be the same for any Age regardless or AOC laws. The real problem is the Laws of Nature and Natural Selection

Yeah some Incels think that lowering the AOC will give them exclusive access to the Teen pussy market conviently forgetting that they will now also be competing with chad and richie rich for this same Teen pussy.

And trust Me chad and richie rich wants this 12-17 y/o teen pussy just as much as you do. And those Lolis will become just as chad only as the roasties 18+

The same dynamics that lock Incels out of the 18+ Sexual Market will be the same for any Age regardless or AOC laws. The real problem is the Laws of Nature and Natural Selection
Real problem is the legalization of adultery and no flaut divorce.

Pior to the legislature of those kike laws Chads would take themselves off the dating market thus forcing women to settle for their looks match. Its also why boomers had it easier getting chicks beacuse the side effects of fully unleashed hypergamy hadn't hit them yet.

Now it's a pump and dump era where it mog or be mogged.

What gonna happen if age of consent in America will be 12 or something? No, you're not gonna get your loli gf. Lowering AOC will just spawn more incels actually. All the adult Chad's will just fuck jb's brains out while their man class mates rot in inceldom and post hamlossus memes all day and night
Yeah, sort of that. Once the gate is open, the competition will instantly skyrocket. In a single instant, all rich people will get a loli as wife. It's gonna be a mess...

Indeed +1

The real argument for lowering AoC is the JBF theory.

JBF isn't even possible anymore with females in their late teens, since they're all whores. That's one reason the idea of lowering AoC has become popular. Also, all close-in-age exemptions should be banned, even if the AoC is not lowered.

The real argument for lowering AoC is the JBF theory.

JBF isn't even possible anymore with females in their late teens, since they're all whores. That's one reason the idea of lowering AoC has become popular. Also, all close-in-age exemptions should be banned, even if the AoC is not lowered.
JBF? Whats that? I thought I knew all the acronyms and lingo but I guess I dont.

JBF? Whats that? I thought I knew all the acronyms and lingo but I guess I dont.

Just Be First.

It's a theory that explains why some oofy doofies have had a gf for years (generally the one they met in middle/high school).

Just be first, its trend where most incels notice where the only way for a normie male to get his looks maxx or above is if it's her first relationship.

(Of course the reason why just be first exists is because of female pair bonding. Women are highly emotional creatures, and it's either her first mate or her best looking mate who she has the strongest emotions for.)

Of couse lowering age of consent make just be first harder not easier.

It’s good for me tho:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:22 year old BITCH I GOT HOEEEEEEEEEEES CALLLLLLIIIIING

Just Be First.

It's a theory that explains why some oofy doofies have had a gf for years (generally the one they met in middle/high school).
Oh wow that def is a new one, but it makes sense, I think that strategy will become progressively weaker, because of social media, foids know their SMV from a young age and that there will always be armys of simps and orbiters for her to choose from.

Back then when it wasnt so easy to meet people, before the days every last female on the planet had a minimum of a few thousand to millions of followers simping over every little thing they post, worshipping her feet inflating her ego to the absolute limit. In those days JBF might have been legit
Just be first, its trend where most incels notice where the only way for a normie male to get his looks maxx or above is if it's her first relationship.

(Of course the reason why just be first exists is because of female pair bonding. Women are highly emotional creatures, and it's either her first mate or her best looking mate who she has the strongest emotions for.)

Of couse lowering age of consent make just be first harder not easier.
Thanks, never knew about that theory JBF, but it makes sense although I think it is much weaker than all the other ones like JBW, JBT, I think those are the two main legit ones.

Lowering the AOC will expose her to the Sexual market at an earlier age, making JBF impractical since her first will just be chad which defeats the whole point of the strategy in the first place.

Last edited: