Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel lower metabolism=mogger

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
Truecels like me will eat and eat and will never gain weight. I’ve been trying to gain weight for 2 weeks by eating more and am still the same jfl.

I’m 175 cm and 59 kg. I want to get to 150 pounds or like 68 kg but it has been difficult.
Fat”cels” are moggers.

Wish I had higher metabolism.

Last edited:
mogs me. I wish I was low metabolism

Age? Mine slowed down in my late twenties.

Medium metabolism mogs, tbh; I think I'm the same as you unless I have undiagnosed cancer, but I wouldn't want to easily gain weight and be more facially subhuman than before either with a lower metabolism. :feelsjuice:

I'm the same height but 9kg lighter.

Metabolism slows with age, you start noticing it around 23 or so, by 30 most people are fat.

Truecels like me will eat and eat and will never gain weight. I’ve been trying to gain weight for 2 weeks by eating more and am still the same jfl.

I’m 175 cm and 59 kg. I want to get to 150 pounds or like 68 kg but it has been difficult.
Fat”cels” are moggers.

Wish I had higher metabolism.
You just don’t eat enough. Twinks will claim to have muh fast metabolism but then it turns out they eat no more than 2000kcal per day.

being fat makes u trucel by default

Wish i was that tall

mogs me. I wish I was low metabolism
Tbh. It’s funny that I’m probably lighter than most “women” and they said it’s unrealistic to be skinny as a woman or not some overweight blob.
Medium metabolism mogs, tbh; I think I'm the same as you unless I have undiagnosed cancer, but I wouldn't want to easily gain weight and be more facially subhuman than before either with a lower metabolism. :feelsjuice:
Tbh. Wish I could gain weight at a decent pace however I can’t.
I'm the same height but 9kg lighter.
brutal tbh
Metabolism slows with age, you start noticing it around 23 or so, by 30 most people are fat.
I’m 18 and my metabolism has increased recently tbh.
Age? Mine slowed down in my late twenties.
^
You just don’t eat enough. Twinks will claim to have muh fast metabolism but then it turns out they eat no more than 2000kcal per day.
i eat more than 2k
being fat makes u trucel by default
Being skinnier is giga truecel
Wish i was that tall
Height?

I’m 18 and my metabolism has increased recently tbh.
Oh there you go then, I was skinny as a rake at your age. Late twenties is when you'll start getting fatter without changing your diet, I got manboobs and a belly.

Oh there you go then, I was skinny as a rake at your age. Late twenties is when you'll start getting fatter without changing your diet, I got manboobs and a belly.
Lifefuel but a decade of more pain till then

Lifefuel but a decade of more pain till then
Hit the gym and workout, go for runs. Don't sit on your ass like I did in front of a screen, now is the best time to get muscle.

Hit the gym and workout, go for runs. Don't sit on your ass like I did in front of a screen, now is the best time to get muscle.
I don’t wanna go to the gym to be surrounded by normfags even more tbh. I work out a home and have a treadmill.

not really i was already fat at like 5 years old
Many kids are fat while most teens are skinny, In puberty people burn the most calories, once they stop growing and become less active and start to lose muscle mass metabolism slows down.

Many kids are fat while most teens are skinny, In puberty people burn the most calories, once they stop growing and become less active and start to lose muscle mass metabolism slows down.
i was fat as kid and even fatter as teen, i started losing weight by fitness. by body didnt burn shit

I don’t wanna go to the gym to be surrounded by normfags even more tbh. I work out a home and have a treadmill.
Nobody bothers me at my gym and I just put my earphones in and listen to music, incel and blackpill content. I got my Mummy to take me the first few times like a true autist, nobody cared and the other guys are too busy working out or looking at foid asses.

i was fat as kid and even fatter as teen, i started losing weight by fitness. by body didnt burn shit
I was always a bit fat, as teen with calorie cut i was losing weight easily, since 23 i started gaining weight, in twenties fasting and large calorie cut helped me, in 30 nothing helps, long walks work the best but still not nearly enough.