Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Low T Trait: Cellulite as as male

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
That's right, I have it. It's on my ass. Along with my stretch marks and wide hips, I have a subhumanly feminine body and no woman would ever want to sleep with me even if I get top tier face surgery.

Women don't care about your body? Not true. Face is more important but if you get em in bed with you, it's over if you aren't a hardbodied guy with no irreversible flaws.

Stop fking caring its over its time for u to only depend on urself and try find peace of mind and only invest in things that are certain . also i cant live up to this advice also but i know its truth

Stop fking caring its over its time for u to only depend on urself and try find peace of mind and only invest in things that are certain . also i cant live up to this advice also but i know its truth
Who said I particularly care? I mean sure I do but I don't approach or go on tinder or nothing.

Who said I particularly care? I mean sure I do but I don't approach or go on tinder or nothing.
U made it into a thread here which made me think u care and i just wanted to add my thoughts

U made it into a thread here which made me think u care and i just wanted to add my thoughts
Your thoughts are deeply appreciated. You're a smart fellow.

There's a treatment (note I didn't say cure) for this. Lose body fat until you can see your abs at least a little (I'm not saying you need chiseled washboard abs or anything, a soft two- or four-pack will be enough), then go ham on building up your upper body in the gym while doing just enough for your lower body to avoid the chicken leg look.

Jfl beyond over for you

over :(
same... I have stretch marks on my knees since I was 8. I was skinny af as a kid, I was never fat
go figure
I was so ashamed I used to only wear pants or some long ass shorts to hide it... I still do tbh
"I was born and then my life was over."

Last edited:
There's a treatment (note I didn't say cure) for this. Lose body fat until you can see your abs at least a little (I'm not saying you need chiseled washboard abs or anything, a soft two- or four-pack will be enough), then go ham on building up your upper body in the gym while doing just enough for your lower body to avoid the chicken leg look.
That would help with cellulite on my rear end for real?
over :(
same... I have stretch marks on my knees since I was 8. I was skinny af as a kid, I was never fat
go figure
I was so ashamed I used to only wear pants or some long ass shorts to hide it... I still do tbh
"I was born and then my life was over."
Hurts deeply bro ik

Damn thats so brutal man