Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low iq underclassmen retard annoys me in the bathroom

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Some low iq retard spic who somehow got into this school fucking jumped up to see me in my stall saying muhhh “I was taking a shit”. I fucking hate these subhuman faggots, hope this dumbfuck tries this shit on the wrong person and gets his ass brutally beaten. I don’t get understand how this subhuman got into this school and isn’t in some low class shitty public school.

What you go to a private school? Don’t spread hate against spics

Some low iq retard spic who somehow got into this school fucking jumped up to see me in my stall saying muhhh “I was taking a shit”. I fucking hate these subhuman faggots, hope this dumbfuck tries this shit on the wrong person and gets his ass brutally beaten. I don’t get understand how this subhuman got into this school and isn’t in some low class shitty public school.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
that boy crazy

What you go to a private school? Don’t spread hate against spics
I’m Hispanic lmfao in fact I’m not only a Hispanic I’m a Hispanic nationalist. I just hate the ghetto tier trash of our people. They embarrass us and are fucking awful. Fucking ghetto wannabe niggers
Also my school isn’t public you needed a test to get in. But our city has been trying to diversify the schools that require these tests to get in, despite the fact our school is top 50 nationwide in diversity.
Just tell him you had the greatest shit of your life. The insult looses its effect.
He kept jumping on top of the stall to say some stupid shit to piss me off. Would’ve called him a faggot, he’s an annoying retard I’ve seen who tries hard to start fights amongst people or to annoy the shit out of them.

I’m Hispanic lmfao in fact I’m not only a Hispanic I’m a Hispanic nationalist. I just hate the ghetto tier trash of our people. They embarrass us and are fucking awful. Fucking ghetto wannabe niggers
Also my school isn’t public you needed a test to get in. But our city has been trying to diversify the schools that require these tests to get in, despite the fact our school is top 50 nationwide in diversity.

He kept jumping on top of the stall to say some stupid shit to piss me off. Would’ve called him a faggot, he’s an annoying retard I’ve seen who tries hard to start fights amongst people or to annoy the shit out of them.
Topuniversityprivilegedfags.is @Zer0/∞

Turn tables. Tell him something like „do you like watching people having a shit? Are you attracted to this sick shit?“.
Next time he disrespects you again, just smoothly and quickly bash your fist into his face. Then when he he‘s still busy with realizing what you just did, you give him a 1 2 combo on his chin and he goes sleep.

another retard for my ignore list

Turn tables. Tell him something like „do you like watching people having a shit? Are you attracted to this sick shit?“.
Next time he disrespects you again, just smoothly and quickly bash your fist into his face. Then when he he‘s still busy with realizing what you just did, you give him a 1 2 combo on his chin and he goes sleep.
I called him gay and told him to piss off. But yea I always have one cunt who picks on me or messes with me and I am tired of this shit. But I definitely cannot let someone younger, a literal little kid pick on me. I keep being a pussy and not sticking up for myself.
another retard for my ignore list
wtf did i do?

rich fag making fun of others for being "subhuman"
I’m a literal truecel and I’m not a rich fag. I just hate ghetto hood rats who mess with people. Hood rat monkeys prey on people like us and don’t deserve any sort of human decency or respect handed towards them.

kid goes burrr

indeed fuck those low tier ghetoo nigs/spics. always hated em

low iq normies are brutal since no matter how insane their actions are they are always protected by society. no amount of iq is able to overcome their social power.

low iq normies are brutal since no matter how insane their actions are they are always protected by society. no amount of iq is able to overcome their social power.

Yea. Surprised this hoodrat freshie fag hasn’t had his face beaten in since he’s always messing with people bigger than him. Truly Over.

just annoy him back, ur welcome brah:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back