Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low IQ trait: you think your inceldom is due to a single trait

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
I'm reading a series of threads where the OP says if you manlet it's over. This contradicts the reality where many manlets get married and have children. You yourself may know several manlets in this situation.

Likewise, saying that your inceldom is due SOLELY to your face is also low IQ. Otherwise, we wouldn't see ugly men dating beckies and even stacies. This is no different from those low IQ normies saying all you need to do is have money to get access to foids.

The truth is that a man will only be imprisoned in inceldom if he has such a combo of characteristics that are enough to make him unpalatable for the foids. In my case, I'm ugly, manlet, norwood, and other characteristics that you can read in my signature.

If you analyze your case, and if you are a truecel, you will find several defects, some of genetic origin (inherited directly from the parents), others of congenital origin (arising from a problematic pregnancy, a premature or bad birth, or, still, nutrition problems when you were still a baby), which, combined, make you a real freak.

It would be great if inceldom originated from a single trait. Surgerymaxx would be enough and inceldom would be over. But there is no way to fix so many simultaneous problems.

Low IQ trait: Not knowing what trend means

One thing is enough to fuck you over, there is nothing about me that makes me incel other than my short stature

Im ugly, poor and mentally ill it's over:cryfeels:

One thing is enough to fuck you over, there is nothing about me that makes me incel other than my short stature
What is your justification for manlets dating and even marrying?

I'm reading a series of threads where the OP says if you manlet it's over. This contradicts the reality where many manlets get married and have children. You yourself may know several manlets in this situation.

Typically, through beta-buxxing.

I'm an incel mostly because I'm a short ethnic(Blasian) and live in a Western country. I also have ASD.

Well that depends for example if you think you’re a incel because you are 5 foot 8 and have a normie tire face then you are a complete idiot, however if you are 5’3 no face will ever compete with that.