Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL low iq retard after learning someone is black: "just thugmax bruh gtfo"

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
9041.jpg

He would still slay, lets be honest.

You're gonna see a lot of those low IQ kind of responses in this thread.

It is weird with black people. I see the ugliest black guys with super hot girlfriends. A dude like him probably slayed when he was younger. Like what the hell am I missing out on here.

It is weird with black people. I see the ugliest black guys with super hot girlfriends. A dude like him probably slayed when he was younger. Like what the hell am I missing out on here.
I notice this too. JBB is pretty true. Obviously wouldnt work for every black guy though

They want to put us all in a box because most non-blacks have little to no interaction with blacks. I see some socially retarded black incels out on the street, but I also see a lot of black jocks. Even some low IQ blacks expect you to act like a thug, otherwise you're a race traitor and treated as such. There's a variety of personalities amongst black people just like every other race.

See it all the time, always with a blonde.

Doesn't bother me.

How come when you see a White Girl wth a Black Guy, she's fat and ugly, but when you see a Black Girl with a White Guy, she's hot as hell?

See it all the time, always with a blonde.

Doesn't bother me.

See it so often it no longer bothers me, but it used to. A lot. I've become desensitized and probably more blackpilled than I was ten years ago.

Have a theory on why black guys always seem able to slay no matter what. Blacks are not beautiful in the traditional sense of the word, but they all exude "brutality" to varying degrees. So, blacks operate on an alternative attraction scale of handsomeness from other races: the brutality scale, and this attracts a lot of blonde foids obviously.

In any event, JBB is true and very real.

See it so often it no longer bothers me, but it used to. A lot. I've become desensitized and probably more blackpilled than I was ten years ago.

Have a theory on why black guys always seem able to slay no matter what. Blacks are not beautiful in the traditional sense of the word, but they all excude "brutality" to varying degrees. So, blacks operate on an alternative attraction scale of handsomeness from other races: the brutality scale, and this attracts a lot of blonde foids obviously.

Not sure I see plenty of pussy niggas with blonde girls as I do thug niggas.

I believe you on that brutality thing though. Just shows how primative western foids are (I lump in white, latina, and black under the western umbrella)

JBB is stronger than JBW in the west tbhtbh.

At least in America.

give him facial tattoos, mumble rapper blonde tipped hair, a drug addiction, and a violent criminal record and he'll slay

The point is that a higher percentage of blacks can use thugmaxxing to slay than whites can use SEA. Obviously there are the usual bottom 5% who are just too insanely ugly, and you guys are amongst them.

If people on this board are going to spout stupid shit like “JBW” then expect us to throw shit back, basically.

High IQ comment of the thread

Have a theory on why black guys always seem able to slay no matter what. Blacks are not beautiful in the traditional sense of the word, but they all exude "brutality" to varying degrees. So, blacks operate on an alternative attraction scale of handsomeness from other races: the brutality scale, and this attracts a lot of blonde foids obviously.

I have cucked brutal black men in front of blond stacies and they still hated me and loved them. The reason is pure degeneracy and chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back