Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low iq people should be seen as another species of human beings

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
This should be the case regardless of race. The number of times ive had to deal with my parents low impulse behaviour is so annoyning, sure we'd be biased to some because I wouldn't want to hurt my brocels but fuck, they're aggressive and they lack the self awareness to know that they're aggressive to people, it's like talking to a brick wall. You'll tell them what they did wrong and they'll still be angry and try to say that they're correct, when some people engage in some behaviour I ask myself, how aren't they aware of their shitty behaviour.

The number of times ive had to deal with my parents low impulse behaviour is so annoyning
is this an incel trait or something I swear to god my parent are the same

There are good low IQ and evil low IQ. Good low IQ stems from incellic origins. Evil low IQ stems from normies origins.

As a low iq person, how are you lack self awareness to the point that you don't have any sort of impulse control, do you act on every impulse that you have in your brain, do you know how much of a filthy animal you are if you do that? Do you know how irritating you are? Stay in a corner where you belong.

I'm angry because I resonate with sealing with low impulse that people have, they lack impulse control and they get angry, I just hold my anger. I wish a low inhibition person can just round them up and just kill them I swear.

Last edited:
How do some people just not have self awareness? It really does make it annoying to deal with em

they already are and they are called africans

As a low iq person, how are you lack self awareness to the point that you don't have any sort of impulse control, do you act on every impulse that you have in your brain, do you know how much of a filthy animal you are if you do that? Do you know how irritating you are? Stay in a corner where you belong.

I'm angry because I resonate with sealing with low impulse that people have, they lack impulse control and they get angry, I just hold my anger. I wish a low inhibition person can just round them up and just kill them I swear.
I was very angry when I wrote this, sorry about that guys.

Last edited: