Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to actively distance myself away from third world behaviour

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★★
Every facet of the third world(even down to behaviour) is so shit it's so crazy, even down to behaviour of the individual. The amount of aggressive behaviour due to low impulse control that I've seen from third worlders is crazy.

The third world being an absolute shithole makes a lot of sense now, if you try to understand the mindset of a third worlder, you'll understand why they'll engage in medieval behaviour like witch burning, aggressive behaviours, necklacing e.t.c. It makes a lot of sense.

Some third worlders would not realize this due to their very heavy in group bias, they see people that look like them as "their people" and as a result would subconsciously engage in the shitty behaviour that made their country a terrible shithole. When they go to a foreign country, they'll do the same thing there, human behaviour doesn't change just because they're in a new country.

I don't want to display such ugly behaviours so from now on I'll start distancing myself from third world standards i don't want their behaviour to be a comfort zone for me.

The doom is in their DNA. Culture, etc. ultimately stems from genetics for the most part

3rd world = bunch of animals

What kinds of behaviours do you see in 3rd worlders that make them barbaric? Never been to a turd world nation, so it would be insightful if you explain a bit

What kinds of behaviours do you see in 3rd worlders that make them barbaric? Never been to a turd world nation, so it would be insightful if you explain a bit
Dishonesty: The cops are very very corrupt.

Public lynching for committing crimes(a whole community can set a guy on fire for committing a crime) there are several gore videos involving lynching in the third world.

Extremely dirty streets, clogged gutters, people can be pretty aggressive.

Extremely high levels of ingroup bias to the point that it leads to dishonesty(western related issue) one of their kind can be committing a crime and instead of saying that the person is bad and criticise the person(if the person is from their country) they'll say some stuff like oh so and so white people will be racist to us or some stuff like that. They'll defend their kind even if that person is a piece of shit.

Very collective people, would want to progress even at the expense of other groups(western related issue) even if it means that other groups of people will be fucked over(white people are usually fucked over when it comes to this, leftists see non whites as their ally so they have a bias for them) if that thong that they are pursuing would benefit their people, they're willing to pursue that thing, they won't consider that in the process of pursuing that thing, they're fucking another group over.

I thought you are Israeli?

Example of a third world behaviour. How is it that it's not obvious that this behaviour is a shitty one?(to the third world folks in here)

You should break you're rusty cage

And run.

Dishonesty: The cops are very very corrupt.

Public lynching for committing crimes(a whole community can set a guy on fire for committing a crime) there are several gore videos involving lynching in the third world.

Extremely dirty streets, clogged gutters, people can be pretty aggressive.

Extremely high levels of ingroup bias to the point that it leads to dishonesty(western related issue) one of their kind can be committing a crime and instead of saying that the person is bad and criticise the person(if the person is from their country) they'll say some stuff like oh so and so white people will be racist to us or some stuff like that. They'll defend their kind even if that person is a piece of shit.

Very collective people, would want to progress even at the expense of other groups(western related issue) even if it means that other groups of people will be fucked over(white people are usually fucked over when it comes to this, leftists see non whites as their ally so they have a bias for them) if that thong that they are pursuing would benefit their people, they're willing to pursue that thing, they won't consider that in the process of pursuing that thing, they're fucking another group over.
Latin America?