Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low IQ Imam

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Went to mosque today. And heard the imams khutbah speech. This low IQ nigga said options trading is haram and gambling. Turbo low IQ.

Nigga told a story of Muslim who bought Budweiser calls during march 2020 as he knew americans love beet and beer stocks were gonna moon. The muslim investor guy earned $40k and asked imam if money is halal. The low IQ imam told him no its haram cause muh alcohol is haram and u should donate ur money away.
The investor guy said no idc and called imam a fool.

Imo the imam is clearly retarded. Imagine asking nigga to donate away $40000 just low IQ. It's no wonder muslims are shit as business. Islam has cucked muslims from money maxxing.

There is a very general trend, the more religious a nation, the poorer and low IQ. Not a coincidence.

religious nutcases :feelskek:

imagine being an incel and religious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@gymletethnicel @incelerated @Black Soul @tehgymcel420(not muslim but coptics probably have similar low IQ restrictions i would Guess) @dominic
@Diocel @Irredeemable
religious nutcases :feelskek:

imagine being an incel and religious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Just lol. And these dumb fuck imams tell muslims to thank God for creating them :feelskek:. Yeah man just be thankful to be a unhealthy poorfag low IQ midget shitskin bro!

It's no wonder muslims are shit as business. Islam has cucked muslims from money maxxing.

There is a very general trend, the more religious a nation, the poorer and low IQ. Not a coincidence.
:yes::yes::yes:

Also why jews dominated the world, they never gave a fuck.

I used to hate secular reformers in religious countries but they are on point. money maxxing and religion are at odds witb each other. Turkish leader Ataturk, also called Atajew was based for kicking Islam out of Turkey for modernization. Otherwise Turkey would be another poorfag muslim nation, I know right Turkey has been fucked under islamist Erdogan money wise.

Sucks that restricting womens rights has to conflict with economic growth.

Muslims are so fucking gullible lmao.
I knew a guy on Discord who won a 3 month Netflix subscription. I told him to give me the code for my mother since Netflix is haram.

He did give the code. :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I used to hate secular reformers in religious countries but they are on point. money maxxing and religion are at odds witb each other. Turkish leader Ataturk, also called Atajew was based for kicking Islam out of Turkey for modernization. Otherwise Turkey would be another poorfag muslim nation, I know right Turkey has been fucked under islamist Erdogan money wise.

I remember a guy at my church that told me that learning Science without Jesus is dangerous.

I have no problem with fundamentalism as long as I stop being incel and foids no longer have rights

Muslims and Christians are good for only one thing and that is war, they fight fanatically and long enough to make a difference.

I will become an Imam, and tell every wealthy Muslim I know to donate all their hard earned haram shekels to a charitable organization that is in my name.

I have no problem with fundamentalism as long as I stop being incel and foids no longer have rights
Fundamentalist muslims don't like music,games, drugs, alcohol. They ban many many things. Also standard of life falls hard under their rules especially the 5 times a day prayer which wastes 1-2 hrs across the day, and a million other restrictions. Far worse than lacking women.
I will become an Imam, and tell every wealthy Muslim I know to donate all their hard earned haram shekels to a charitable organization that is in my name.
Based tbh
Muslims and Christians are good for only one thing and that is war, they fight fanatically and long enough to make a difference.
Tbh. Especially the orthodox non innovative muslim/christian sects.
@BlkPillPres read my post, Islam and money maxxing often conflict. Big problem

Fundamentalist muslims don't like music,games, drugs, alcohol. They ban many many things. Also standard of life falls hard under their rules especially the 5 times a day prayer which wastes 1-2 hrs across the day, and a million other restrictions. Far worse than lacking women.

Based tbh

Tbh. Especially the orthodox non innovative muslim/christian sects.
@BlkPillPres read my post, Islam and money maxxing often conflict. Big problem
nah, being incel is worse

Went to mosque today. And heard the imams khutbah speech.
same, I can't tell you how much I've hated Friday day because of this weekly event. It's insane how I have to go and listen to these intellectual dwarfs aka Imams.

lately, I literally imagine everyone in the mosque during "khutbah" as they have donkey heads :feelshaha:, and the imam is also a donkey.

same, I can't tell you how much I've hated Friday day because of this weekly event. It's insane how I have to go and listen to these intellectual dwarfs aka Imams.

lately, I literally imagine everyone in the mosque during "khutbah" as they have donkey heads :feelshaha:, and the imam is also a donkey.
Same, these imams are turbo low IQ. It's legit unbelievable. What type of world do these retards live in? Worst part about Islam is being a pure quranist is impossible since without hadiths there is no prayer structure, no rammadan times, no prayer times.

The Religion is extremely arbitrary, restrictive. The stories and advice in the hadiths are often very low IQ and retarded too. Tbh the more I learned about Islam, the more doubts arose in my heart. And the lower IQ I saw the religious as. Anyone who can still believe this hogwash after research is turbo coping

Tbh the more I learned about Islam, the more doubts arose in my heart.
JFL, You are still in doubt. I bet you cope with some kind of Pascal's wager that There is a possibility Islam is real and you may enter heaven and get 72 gfs :feelshaha:.

JFL, You are still in doubt. I bet you cope with some kind of Pascal's wager that There is a possibility Islam is real and you may enter heaven and get 72 gfs :feelshaha:.
no I am Buddhist coper not Islam. I only Islam cope infront of parents

Some imams say trading is haram because they don't understand jack shit about it so they compare it to something else (forgot the name).

Imo the imam is just jealous. Why do you go btw?
went this time as was lunch break for me and was bored.

Based WallStreetBets Muslim. He just had a higher IQ than the Wall Street kikes :feelsLSD:.

Went to mosque today. And heard the imams khutbah speech. This low IQ nigga said options trading is haram and gambling. Turbo low IQ.

Nigga told a story of Muslim who bought Budweiser calls during march 2020 as he knew americans love beet and beer stocks were gonna moon. The muslim investor guy earned $40k and asked imam if money is halal. The low IQ imam told him no its haram cause muh alcohol is haram and u should donate ur money away.

Imo the imam is clearly retarded. Imagine asking nigga to donate away $40000 just low IQ. It's no wonder muslims are shit as business. Islam has cucked muslims from money maxxing.

Be sure to wealthmaxx with trading and then go back one day to show off your portfolio - "Allahu akbar bitch, look at them profits" :feelskek:

Isn’t taking loans with interest also illegal in Islam?

@gymletethnicel @incelerated @Black Soul @tehgymcel420(not muslim but coptics probably have similar low IQ restrictions i would Guess) @dominic
@Diocel @Irredeemable

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Just lol. And these dumb fuck imams tell muslims to thank God for creating them :feelskek:. Yeah man just be thankful to be a unhealthy poorfag low IQ midget shitskin bro!
Muslims cope to extreme lengths.
The Religion is extremely arbitrary, restrictive.
Sums it up well

The muslim investor guy earned $40k and asked imam if money is halal. The low IQ imam told him no its haram cause muh alcohol is haram and u should donate ur money away.
just give your shekels away to @kikecel theory
LN70Cah

:yes::yes::yes:

Also why jews dominated the world, they never gave a fuck.
They literally jerk off to money. The less you care about being "pious" and "the natural order" the more advanced and successful you will be.

It didn't take much to make me reject religion at the ripe young age of 18.

Just a small correction, Turkey has been fucked not just money wise, but everything is fucked. News is 99% in favor of current "leaders", eastern border is a joke immigration wise; there is at least 5 million legal immigrants from Syria, tons of illegal immigrants from Afghanistan and other countries is just icing on the cake. Morals are down the drain, all hope is lost.

There are tons of STEMmaxxed indiviuals fleeing Turkey to work in no diploma works like food delivery and such so they can escape this shithole to be. I don't know where some users got the idea of Erdoğan being this based leader that will take Turkey to heights it never saw with Islam. All he does is lining his pockets with literal tons of dollars and bleeding the citizens dry with tons of taxes and reduce their rights to nothing.

Also Ataturk couldn't finish his mission on kicking Islam from Turkey and turning slave minded people to free thinkers, he passed away too early and leaders after Ataturk couldn't lead the country as Ataturk wanted. That is why Turkey is fighting with Islam and its problems today.
Isn’t taking loans with interest also illegal in Islam?
Yes, they have found a way to circumvent too. Basically they use loan system with extra steps, with enough "distancing" to let themselves believe they are not giving out loans and making money off of the interest. What they do is just helping you use that loan and getting money back on set intervals AFAIK, there was a short video on it from Vox or sth. Just look up "Islamic banking" on the net to get the details I couldn't give here.

Lol I used to work at a sandwich place and the imam came in and ordered a ham sandwich he didn't recognize me

Lol I used to work at a sandwich place and the imam came in and ordered a ham sandwich he didn't recognize me
Most "Religous" people in the Balkans don't give a shit about religion, I know Bosnian Muslims that eat pork too.

Most "Religous" people in the Balkans don't give a shit about religion, I know Bosnian Muslims that eat pork too.
I'm talking about the literal owner of the mosque who built it himself

I'm talking about the literal owner of the mosque who built it himself
Dude's probably just trying to make money jfl, that's how alot of religious leaders are.

imo people who shit talk islam are just shabbos goys but then again jews use islam to divide arabs when they can

Funny shit because my brother in law told me options trading is haram too but the nigga worked for a city of london bank LMAO

The Jews has successfully caused this to happen. They know Islam holds a code and they will make muslims break them using economical tactics.

Muslims are so fucking gullible lmao.
I knew a guy on Discord who won a 3 month Netflix subscription. I told him to give me the code for my mother since Netflix is haram.

He did give the code. :feelskek:
:feelsbadman::lul:

Bump. Funniest event here I have read since joining.:feelsYall:

imam was based.
imagine trading this life for the akhirah just for some gains ngmi

christian protestant pastors in Brazil do the same. all of them ask for tithe every single minute, and become millionaires doing that, e.g. Edir Macedo, who has approx. R$2bi, and Valdemiro Santiago, who has approx. R$400mi

Tell him to inest that 40k in crypto asap before the next major bullrun begins very soon.

Abraham is successful troll ever existed, he trolled the whole humanity