Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low inhib ricecels grapemaxing in the Subway in Japan

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven

Just shows that it's all just postive media attention.

Japanese people do commit a lot of crime. But they blame it all on migrant workers from south asia lol.

that is an optical illusion

what actually happened is that jap slanteye foids look like bugs, so these men are trying to swat them

this seems like a reasonable response if you were in a train which was suddenly infested with bugs

chikan is based but also very brave

foids creep me out and I try to avoid them in public areas, you never know what they will try to pull after all. foids are creeps and sickos

I would choose the baer

approaching and grabbing foids is very brave + noble, it is like wrestling a bear but more brave

best of luck to these intrepid ricecels

This shit is so cringe. If you're gonna do shit like this, just go bang a prostitute

Even with their high-IQ, they can't escape their ethnic fate.

i dont understand why OP tries to claim sands mog east asians in everything, even in civility. You dont see me claiming east asians mog sands in every conceivable metric. Some people have no logic, they are riddled with confirmation bias

its normal to grope btw. Any man with 400+ ng/dL and the ability to get away with it would do it. Id 100% do it if i could get away wirh it but trains arent that packed in the west, and whiteknights are everywhere.

lol at sandniggers and their morals haha. morals dont exist. sandniggers are more morally condemned by moral enthusiasts so its ironic

i dont understand why OP tries to claim sands mog east asians in everything, even in civility. You dont see me claiming east asians mog sands in every conceivable metric. Some people have no logic, they are riddled with confirmation bias
Because, we mog you in almost everything. I didn't say civility, I said that Japs do commit crimes, it's not all migrants.

lol at sandniggers and their morals haha. morals dont exist. sandniggers are more morally condemned by moral enthusiasts so its ironic
Medina was rated the safest city in the world. And Nobody commits crime in the gulf states, because, of extremely strict laws

its normal to grope btw. Any man with 400+ ng/dL and the ability to get away with it would do it. Id 100% do it if i could get away wirh it but trains arent that packed in the west, and whiteknights are everywhere.
Which is why strict laws are needed