Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low inhib = Better life even without having sex

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

Just think of us being so low inhib. We wouldnt care what others think of us and would have more respect from normies.

Easy to be low inhib when you’re Mike Tyson, dude in his prime could kill anyone on the planet.

le mike tyson

low inhib = good way to get more bullied and made fun of in my experience

low inhib = good way to get more bullied and made fun of in my experience
pretty much. Low inhib only works for chad as usual

pretty much. Low inhib only works for chad as usual
Anything works as long as your chad, you could be the most scummy and bottom human being and you'll still get pussy if your chad. This fact right here that chads don't have to follow basic mortality to get a girl is why I hate and despise them.

Anything works as long as your chad, you could be the most scummy and bottom human being and you'll still get pussy if your chad. This fact right here that chads don't have to follow basic mortality to get a girl is why I hate and despise them.
For sure dude. Personality only apples to chad too, actually everything applies to chad.

just be chad bro