Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Love-Shy.com User Urban White Trash Talks About His Pua Alpha Camp Proposal c. 2011

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★
Urban White Trash

Proto PUAs love shycom

From the documentary Shy Boys: IRL (2011)

Somehow I remember that guy

love-shy was prolly the most depressing site on the internet srs

Jfl, i remember watching this documentary years ago

Somehow I remember that guy

love-shy was prolly the most depressing site on the internet srs
From the forum? Damn.

Kinda wish they still had the 2003 forum up so that I could see 2003cel threads and opinions on life without having to use Internet Archive.

From the forum? Damn.

Kinda wish they still had the 2003 forum up so that I could see 2003cel threads and opinions on life without having to use Internet Archive.
Last time I saw it was 2010ish

It was a sad place man like half the users roped

@Ryo_Hazuki you remember this guy

half the users roped
That's a higher rate of suicide than SanctionedSuicide if true. Once in a blue moon do you see an actual suicide post on there apparently.

That's a higher rate of suicide than SanctionedSuicide if true. Once in a blue moon do you see an actual suicide post on there apparently.
SancitonedSuicide is full of winy women and is some trendy Zoomer internet hangout. I wonder how it's monetized. I know Master owns it.

Of the suicides there, I'm guessing it's the older folks that go through with it.

SancitonedSuicide is full of winy women and is some trendy Zoomer internet hangout. I wonder how it's monetized. I know Master owns it.

Of the suicides there, I'm guessing it's the older folks that go through with it.
Even websites like WPD are chock-full of cucks and whiteknights. I guess it's just a symptom of not having a "men-only" rule. Doesn't prevent females from trying to enter, though, since they're always eternal histrionic attentionwhores.

Weuf7rki71qa1

Doesn't prevent females from trying to enter, though, since they're always eternal histrionic attentionwhores.
That's when slightly higher market value men have entered the community. If it's like a DnD club, and all the members are sufficiently low-SMV males, then there is no risk of hole-having interlopers acting like a vaccum for any validation there is to give becoming introduced to that community.

Even websites like WPD are
I don't know what 'WPD' is.

I guess it's just a symptom of not having a "men-only" rule.
There was a suggestion a few years back that this web forum should have some sort of voice verification, so that we don't have any members that violate that rule. Compromise privacy for overall integrity.

That's when slightly higher market value men have entered the community. If it's like a DnD club, and all the members are sufficiently low-SMV males, then there is no risk of hole-having interlopers acting like a vaccum for any validation there is to give becoming introduced to that community.
I can believe that. I guess what distinguishes our forum from other incel-adjacent ones is the specific "no females" rule which makes it more appealing to infiltrate and LARP in as a female. It's also exotic in that it's the biggest incel forum on the internet, and with the reputation we have, it's not surprising that some girl with nothing better to do might be interested in signing up and seeing what's really going on in the "elusive and dangerous" inkwell community.
I don't know what 'WPD' is.
WatchPeopleDie.tv.
There was a suggestion a few years back that this web forum should have some sort of voice verification, so that we don't have any members that violate that rule. Compromise privacy for overall integrity.
If that happened today (which I won't participate in), voicecels like Intellau wouldn't survive the purge.