Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Love is literally the only thing that matters

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
I tried self-improving. Started going to the gym, bought more expensive clothes that i like, nofap, sleeping better, everything that these redpill and self improvement channels talk about. I might be more fit but im still severely depressed. My face is disgusting. I would give everything to feel loved by a girl. My only problems now are unfixable (my face, mental problems). The only thing i want in life is love and not having it makes me depressed.

Wear a mask everywhere, see if people treat a luchadorcel different

Wear a mask everywhere, see if people treat a luchadorcel different
My eye area and nose are so brutal that i look worse with a mask:feelsrope:

My eye area and nose are so brutal that i look worse with a mask:feelsrope:
Even a luchador style mask? You can probably get one with some hard plastic in the nose to face-fraud. I know its a ridiculous concept but if you appeared to be handsome under the mask, you might not repulse people. Especially if you stand up straight and dress well. You'd just look like a weirdo, but maybe an attractive weirdo. idk maybe Ill try it out

title hits hard. my only dream in life is to be loved and to give away my love. i have a lot of love to give its just that no girl wants to give it a chance. all of my self worth is wrapped around my dream to have a wife and kids someday

title hits hard. my only dream in life is to be loved and to give away my love. i have a lot of love to give its just that no girl wants to give it a chance. all of my self worth is wrapped around my dream to have a wife and kids someday
Dude:feelswhat:you are 15,don't fall into this hole,there is still aa lot of hope for ascension

Dude:feelswhat:you are 15,don't fall into this hole,there is still aa lot of hope for ascension
i know there is a little amount of hope but i am just going off of the blackpill. statistically i am destined to fail but i am still trying to find a girlfren

There is no love after adolescence.
The only idiots who think about love are us incels because we never had our idealized first love, no foid will reciprocate that monogamous love because they have already lived that.
Adult foids just want to fuck chad they don't even want a romantic relationship