Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your perception of romantic love is a bluepilled lie

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
For naivecels, romanticels out here you've been fed lies by norms,disney and hollywood,bluepill peers, your boomer parents, your local church alongside the endless masses of social media!

This thread is much needed to debunk those lies, dissociate oneself from the fallacy of romantic love.

What is love?

• The notion of love is in fact purely a social construct that consists of ideals perpetuated by mass media and exist as societal norms; to ensure social order, alike the sanctity of matrimony, aimed at the simplification of legal dispute refinances, property, maintenance of children etc that would arise with polygamy.

• The idea of romantic love has gained force from the 12th century. But even then, it was not love as we see it nowadays. Love redefines and reconstructs itself according to the world’s new needs, visions and ideas.

Romance is an idealistic deception, an illusory feeling that gets stronger with distance and obstacles. Romantic love is instilled into every facet of Western societies to mislead people to see what they want to see, what they imagine and perfect the other person to be like inside their heads, removing all sorts of imperfections and finally resulting in the idea that two people can blend into one and lose their individuality.

What is romantic love objectively?

Romantic love can be broken down into three categories: lust, attraction, and attachment. Each category is characterized by its own set of hormones stemming from the brain.

Love can be distilled into three categories: lust, attraction, and attachment

• Testosterone and estrogen drive lust; dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin create attraction; and oxytocin and vasopressin mediate attachment.
  • Lust is driven by the desire for sexual gratification. The evolutionary basis for this stems from our need to reproduce. The hypothalamus of the brain plays a big role in this, stimulating the production of the sex hormones testosterone and estrogen from the testes and ovaries.

The testes and ovaries secrete the sex hormones testosterone and estrogen, driving sexual desire. Dopamine, oxytocin, and vasopressin are all made in the hypothalamus, a region of the brain that controls many vital functions as well as emotion. Several of the regions of the brain that affect love. Lust and attraction shut off the prefrontal cortex of the brain, which includes rational behavior.

• Attraction involves the brain pathways that control “reward” behavior. High levels of dopamine and a related hormone, norepinephrine, are released during attraction.
  • Attachment is the predominant factor in long-term relationships. The two primary hormones here appear to be oxytocin and vasopressin.
  • Like dopamine, oxytocin is produced by the hypothalamus and released in large quantities during sex, breastfeeding, and childbirth, the common factor here is that all of these events are precursors to bonding.

so true, I've read all

Foids in the modern world have been ruined so I don't think I can love them. I just want sex with them

Haven't read but I have known that romance isn't real for a long time now.

Allow me to...aid you a bit:

@MarquisDeSade yeah you are fuckin stupid if you wanted (want if you had looks) to have family. Fuckin idee fixe. World is such a fuckin miserable place tralalalala teehee lets make another piece of shit kid

Idee fixe. Oh woman is raped I have to help her! Why do you need to help her? Excactly, because society taught him to do so. Stupid fucks

Sounds about right. :feelsbadman:

Based
HalfHarmlessFawn max 1mb