Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Love is less abundant than uranium

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
We can feed every mouth in the world, send them a vaccine, plug them into the metaverse. But I guarantee you. I FUCKING GUARANTEE YOU. 10 billion years from now, if humans still exist we will not figure out a way such that all humans can experience love.

It all traces back to the mimetic theory of desire. If everyone had love it would be as meaningless as tap water. We want it BECAUSE it's so rare.

This illusory, generational, and genocidal abstraction called "love" is no doubt nothing more than a crucifix we all must heave up until our deathbeds, and only the psychopaths of the world somewhat can free themselves from this burden.

Last edited:
We can feed every mouth in the world, send them a vaccine, plug them into the metaverse. But I guarantee you. I FUCKING GUARANTEE YOU. 10 billions years from now, if humans still exist we will not figure out a way such that all humans can experience love.

This illusory, generational, and genocidal abstraction called "love" is no doubt nothing more than a crucifix we all must heave up until our deathbeds, and only the psychopaths of the world somewhat can free themselves from this burden.
What is the burden?

You mean like being horny?
that's so awesome that you only understand lust. Can we switch minds?

To elaborate an irony. In love, there is always an inner battle between hope and your inner scam. Love is about basking in that hope despite the kind of flaws that you as an individual are fully cognizant of, but the other isn't. Love is inherently a scam to yourself and others.

Last edited:
It's just a chemical response, I'm sure it'll be easy to trigger with scientific advances. Even incels feel love, oneitism crap here is common.
I'd argue that longing for love is a love in itself, you're desperate for it because you love yourself in a perverted way, you're just missing the other half.

It's just a chemical response, I'm sure it'll be easy to trigger with scientific advances. Even incels feel love, oneitism crap here is common.
I'd argue that longing for love is a love in itself, you're desperate for it because you love yourself in a perverted way, you're just missing the other half.
to say love is just chemicals is to say playing virtua fighter is like experiencing a street fight

to say love is just chemicals is to say playing virtua fighter is like experiencing a street fight
See? You're probably the biggest romantic here on this forum. I'm not going to argue that it is not completely chem based, and it's not like an incel is ever going to be an expert on love.
Personally I just never felt the need to be invested in other people.

Uranium is sold by based Russian oligarchs. :feelsLSD:

Love is merchandized on Israeli apps. :feelsohh:

See? You're probably the biggest romantic here on this forum. I'm not going to argue that it is not completely chem based, and it's not like an incel is ever going to be an expert on love.
Personally I just never felt the need to be invested in other people.
Based convo