Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Love is Chad only (not water, read more)

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
You can get a gf if you are a htn, yes, but even if you are a normie you have a slight chance, but the love I'm talking about is CLINGY POSSESIVE love where she wants you to be in her presence very badly. This is the best kind of love, you will be treated like a king, and this is only for Chads. Your average normie couples don't feel the same towards themselves, hence breakup often. The meme sub-8 incel is true, it's no meme. True ascension is when a girl madly loves you or infatuated with you with no expectations of returns,normie love is transactional.

I agree, I have never had this kind of love. I’ve only been infatuated with a girl who doesn’t love me back and all that did was fuck my mind up for years. I hope that bitch dies

I think sub7 is more accurate

normie love is transactional.

Reminds me of Bezos's wife and Dicaprio.TBH I think it's to do with tiers. An HTN can get a 3/10 foid to be obsessed with him, and a chadlite can do this with a 5/10 becky. Only a chad can do this with really attractive women though.

You can get a gf if you are a htn, yes, but even if you are a normie you have a slight chance, but the love I'm talking about is CLINGY POSSESIVE love where she wants you to be in her presence very badly. This is the best kind of love, you will be treated like a king, and this is only for Chads. Your average normie couples don't feel the same towards themselves, hence breakup often. The meme sub-8 incel is true, it's no meme. True ascension is when a girl madly loves you or infatuated with you with no expectations of returns,normie love is transactional.
This is a reality for chads, and it's a fantasy for us

I'd be fine with a regular gf. I'd mold her behavior to suit my preferences anyway.

fuck this thing called love