Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Love is a disgusting, gross, wicked thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 37848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37848

Jakub
-
Stop idealizing this disgusting, egoistic feeling available only for Chads and foids.
Embrace the power of HATE.

Do you not love your mother?

I'm too tired to hate.

:yes:

Based greycel and fuck this gay earth :society:

I'd rather be indifferent than hateful. They don't deserve to stay rent-free in my mind.

Hate is a powerful emotion when used correctly
Only if you go ER. People say "success is the best revenge" or something as an alternative, but it doesn't work because they don't give a shit about how successful we are; they don't even notice that we exist until it's time for them to abuse us.

Only if you go ER. People say "success is the best revenge" or something as an alternative, but it doesn't work because they don't give a shit about how successful we are; they don't even notice that we exist until it's time for them to abuse us.
u make me wanna play some touhou now. i quit playing touhou after my experience with clownpiece

u make me wanna play some touhou now. i quit playing touhou after my experience with clownpiece
My condolences. I haven't played against her, I've played only EoSD, but I've read that she's very difficult. I'm too retarded to play bullet hell games well so I mostly indulge in the music, fanart and manga, which there is plenty of fortunately. Which ones have you played?

My condolences. I haven't played against her, I've played only EoSD, but I've read that she's very difficult. I'm too retarded to play bullet hell games well so I mostly indulge in the music, fanart and manga, which there is plenty of fortunately. Which ones have you played?
Playing touhou is mostly a test of patience. Eventually you get the rhythm. I'm immensely retarded but even I figured it out.

But the music is just incredible, ZUN is truly a mastermind. PCB, LoLK, and IN are my favorites.

Based and hatepilled :feelsLSD: