Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Love can exist, however there can be different kinds of love when it come to sex and romance

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/K-TWH8okzes?si=MI-IpQ9oRb8emfvg

According to this YouTuber love doesn’t exist however I just thought about a theory of how love must some to work. I think foid can love you but not the same way I man will. Because we can’t deny our feelings about how we just want to fuck a woman you know? Our boner gets rock hard like a rock hard stick and our heart beats fast because we want to bang a foid, some of us are only interested in lust and that’s it no bonding involved and just make babies and leave her and the kids, this is especially true for women with FWB bad boys, how ever there are some men that do want to bond with that woman for life and it does happen while others don’t, and yes it can mean that the 2 can truly bond together while a foid will only want your resources and nothing else.

no love for my small dick , face and height.

What are you talking about? There is no love for incels.

I think this video is satire kek. u r taking things way to seriously

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back