Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory LOTR

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
LOTR, Marvel, GoT, Sports in general is just chad worship.
lotr is about a gang of nobility:Legolas son of a king, aragorn of the isildur bloodline raised in comfort in rivendell, Gimli son of gloin-a prominent line of the durin lineage, Boromir son of denethor-present ruler of gondor, gandalf-maiar so basically auto nobility, pippin & merry-meriadoc & pippin are hobbit noble families, frodo baggins of bag end-nobility with servants and land. The only exception is sam (him getting rosa in the end is just a way to make incels think they have a shot at someone like her, in reality, someone like sam would get to monthly fuck and bux to an ugly hobbit woman).

Basically all other people they come into close contact with throughout the movies are also good looks nobility. Elrond, Arwen, Eowyn, Eomer, Faramir, Theoden, Galadriel. The glum faces they encounter while walking through edoras or bree f.ex are normies. The movies are all one big Looks-circlejerk where gollum, orcs, urukhai, grima, haradrim etc represent the incel threat.

The purpose of the lotr movies and similar movies is eugenics. To Enforce the bad feelings towards ugly people irl. To think of them not just as ugly part of your group, but instead as ORCS, not even part of your group.

Seeing as the lotr and hobbit movies became some of the most popular movies in history, i´d say they achieved their goals. Incels were without a doubt treated better before LOTR and big hollywood movies in general.

Last edited:
Literally never heard of any of those, except marvel. Don’t watch marvel either though.

Loki vs Thor is also a representation of the eternal incel fight against chad... Why dont they just show movies in which all the main characters and their enemies are all equally as good looking? No, that wouldnt enforce the eugenic plan.

Never watched LOTR or GoT but Marvel & Sports are definitely chad worship

Even Peter Parker, the dude who was supposed to be an incel at first got turned into a geeky chadlite pretty fag in the movies. Sports is literally all about chad and Tyrone showing off their superior genetics, glad I dropped that shit a long time ago.

lotr is about a gang of nobility:Legolas son of a king, aragorn of the isildur bloodline raised in comfort in rivendell, Gimli son of gloin-a prominent line of the durin lineage, Boromir son of denethor-present ruler of gondor, gandalf-maiar so basically auto nobility, pippin & merry-meriadoc & pippin are hobbit noble families, frodo baggins of bag end-nobility with servants and land. The only exception is sam (him getting rosa in the end is just a way to make incels think they have a shot at someone like her, in reality, someone like sam would get to monthly fuck and bux to an ugly hobbit woman).

Basically all other people they come into close contact with throughout the movies are also good looks nobility. Elrond, Arwen, Eowyn, Eomer, Faramir, Theoden, Galadriel. The glum faces they encounter while walking through edoras or bree f.ex are normies. The movies are all one big Looks-circlejerk where gollum, orcs, urukhai, grima, haradrim etc represent the incel threat.

The purpose of the lotr movies and similar movies is eugenics. To Enforce the bad feelings towards ugly people irl. To think of them not just as ugly part of your group, but instead as ORCS, not even part of your group.

Seeing as the lotr and hobbit movies became some of the most popular movies in history, i´d say they achieved their goals. Incels were without a doubt treated better before LOTR and big hollywood movies in general.
99% of story are chad worship

That is why I watched very few film now

I like DC and Batman but I didn’t even watch the new one

You know why ?

I DIDN’T WANT TO WATCH FUCKIN CHAD PATTINSON !!!!!!!

If u havnt heard of lotr, then u´ve been living under a rock the past 20 years.
That is an accurate summarization of my existence.

Based.

Great read :feelsokman: