Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lot of fakecels on here getting touchy and bitchy lately

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I’m detecting fakecels on here since lockdowns have started around the world because of the ricevirus

What’s wrong? Can’t handle being isolated up at home and rarely if ever getting social interaction? I thought you would be use to that? No? Fakecel maybe??

Even NTs on here are cracking lmao

I'm having the best time ever.

I’m detecting fakecels on here since lockdowns have started around the world because of the ricevirus

What’s wrong? Can’t handle being isolated up at home and rarely if ever getting social interaction? I thought you would be use to that? No? Fakecel maybe??

Like who?

Already been in quarantine for years. Not much difference now.

everything is the same

Ain’t me bruv I get to use my electric skateboard in the streets but we been living like this

Posting at 5am Eastern is GANGSTER SHIT

never was outside this year, because planet infested by humanimals

Chad lites joining here because they had to go a week without sex :feelskek:

Posting at 5am Eastern is GANGSTER SHIT

Lemme post some shit then,

vOCjcNg.jpg

I don't enjoy being constantly at home because I can't feel time passing.
It has nothing to do with me being a social butterfly.I like doing nightwalks with my headphones in,alone.

I’m ok with being at home, Same shit different day

I’m not ok with obvious Jewish propaganda to panic that all the Normies are now gobbling up. Also the fact that my credit recovery will move online, which is a hassle and something I will not do because it’s too confusing.

I'm having too much fun during this lockdown ngl.
I too would be having fun if I wasn't doing stupid STEM

All other humanities courses as far as I'm aware will be assessed with an essay so every student is just watching netflix.

Meanwhile all my exams are running as usual, so still got to revise. :cryfeels:

life has not changed muched

if you aren't rejoicing at the suffering of normies at this time, you ARE a normie

Not a single thing in my life has changed.

they keep taking all the food and stuff i need that to cope. i dont leave home for weeks. im not bothered until those faggots started taking everything

Sitting at home and watching covid infected and deaths increase,seeing normies panic is a good cope:feelsPop:

BUT I NEED THE FUCKING GYM OR I"M GOING TO LOSE ALL MY PROGRESS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Sitting at home and watching covid infected and deaths increase,seeing normies panic is a good cope:feelsPop:

BUT I NEED THE FUCKING GYM OR I"M GOING TO LOSE ALL MY PROGRESS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Everyone is about to get blackpilled about gains from lifting. They will go back to the gym later and regain all their gains instantly.

Because natties can’t gain that much muscle to begin with. You make 98% of the gains you’ll ever make in the first 2 years of lifting, and there is muscle-memory where if you already gained muscle in recent past, that gains come back 2-3 times as fast.

It’s gona blackpill gymcels especially who are in a constant state of pointlessly worrying about losing gains

Everyone is about to get blackpilled about gains from lifting. They will go back to the gym later and regain all their gains instantly.

Because natties can’t gain that much muscle to begin with. You make 98% of the gains you’ll ever make in the first 2 years of lifting, and there is muscle-memory where if you already gained muscle in recent past, that gains come back 2-3 times as fast.

It’s gona blackpill gymcels especially who are in a constant state of pointlessly worrying about losing gains
I've read quite a bit about muscle memory,so hopefully it's true.I'm paranoid about losing all my hard work because of some flu.

Still lonely, still depressed...nothing changed really

I’ve been laying in bed for a week I took a week off work then I got told not to come in for a bit jfl
:feelskek:

Jfl I am NT & not cracking but definitely this lockdown's letting the fakecel cockroaches loose here.

Not really I'm fine rn only thing I miss is the gym

can you give some examples

>tfw medicalcel and still have to wage

Chad lites joining here because they had to go a week without sex :feelskek:
Major cope tbh. Chad lites arent incels by any stretch and JFL if you think the quarantine is stopping foids from fucking chads.

I’m just doing the same stuff

Already been in quarantine for years. Not much difference now.
Yep. My life hasn't daily routine hasn't changed at all. The one thing I've noticed is that fewer people are out at night so my neighborhood is more quiet.

Major cope tbh. Chad lites arent incels by any stretch and JFL if you think the quarantine is stopping foids from fucking chads.
Of course foids fuck chad but not sub 9 men

It's going to be fun watching the normies find out that the government values their lives as much as foids do.

Nothing has changed other than I can't eat food at certain times because curfew and certain places being closed. I still have work everyday

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back