Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lost a day at job, because I would have had an outburst

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
Didnt go to work today. I asked my boss if I could have a day off, since I "had an urgent class in my Masters at noon".
Of course I lied. My class starts at 7pm, but I knew shit would hit the fan if I went to work today.
I had a rage outburst screaming while stabbing a can with a kitchen knife. There are times where I can not control my rage, and I could easily just slash someone's neck if they are near.

I'm angry all the time so not going to work when i'm pissed off wouldn't work out.

Same. Scream when something goes wrong and then hit random stuff until I hurt myself so badly that I stop. Then I am even angrier. Have no temper nowadays. Always completely angry.

I'm angry all the time so not going to work when i'm pissed off wouldn't work out.
I have learned how to cover the rage, and my psychopathic inclination in everyday life, but as time progresses so my anger grows stronger. It wont die down. Even in the near absolutely impossible case Ill ascend, it will just take a second for the switch to turn on.

Didnt go to work today. I asked my boss if I could have a day off, since I "had an urgent class in my Masters at noon".
Of course I lied. My class starts at 7pm, but I knew shit would hit the fan if I went to work today.
I had a rage outburst screaming while stabbing a can with a kitchen knife. There are times where I can not control my rage, and I could easily just slash someone's neck if they are near.
What a GrAYcel

You might have a brain tumor if you are genuinely experiencing uncontrollable psychotic outbursts.

i would be angry all the time when i used to work, it was stressful af, im naturally introverted so having to be around people pissed me off