Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Losing weight is easier than gaining weight

Eating 5000 calories drives up your grocery bill while 1500 is way cheaper
e0f.jpg

"Checkmate, fitcels!"

Thanks man, everywhere else I ask I never get a straight forward answer.
and high protein intake around 140-170g per day. On deficit you want more protein than during bulking to assure you won't lose muscles. You're welcomed

and high protein intake around 140-170g. You're welcomed
On a cut yes. For bulking you probably don't need more than 100. It's counter-intuitive, but you generally don't get much benefits after 0.68g of protein per pound of bodyweight for massing. Anecdotally some people report less soreness but there's no statistical improvement in muscle gain. But on a cut you want as much protein as possible so the body doesn't eat your gains.

Losing weight is easier than gaining weight because overweight people have a higher calorie maintenance than skinny people say a skinny person has a calorie maintenance of 1900 calories that’s nothing you they can easily eat that while an overweight person has a calorie maintenance of 4000 calories now all you have to do to lose the weight is not eat 8 meals a day and you’ll lose weight it’s not that hard to just eat 3 meals and you’ll lose weight a skinny person will have have a harder time gaining weight because he has to enter a calorie surplus which is hard to do because most foods only have between 300-800 calories at best so he has to spend hundreds of extra dollars a month on food to get bigger because food is so expensive it’s easy to starve yourself it’s not easy to get access to 5000 calories worth of food tho it’ll be too expensive to eat everyday
Agreed 100%

On a cut yes. For bulking you probably don't need more than 100. It's counter-intuitive, but you generally don't get much benefits after 0.68g of protein per pound of bodyweight for massing. Anecdotally some people report less soreness but there's no statistical improvement in muscle gain. But on a cut you want as much protein as possible so the body doesn't eat your gains.
Depends on a body. For maingaining and slight bulking I used up to 150 g since my body doesn't respond good to small amount of protein.

Agreed 100%
Finally somebody that understands the struggle
ok nigger let me explain once for all since I know about this shit. To lose weight like I am now 120kg to 100kg I would have to eat LOTS OF FOOD that has lots of volume (big size physically) and has low amount of calories TO NOT FUCKIN STARVE and also lots of fruits besides vegetables to get good amount of microelements. Plus to that I need to eat about 200g of protein PER DAY to NOT lose muscles. To all of that I need to spend on it lots of FUCKIN MONEY to get it and then for about 6-8 months be on a cut to get to this level. For now I can't even get a job for a year and my life isn't going to be better at the moment it seems so I HAVE TO EAT WHATEVER I CAN GET AND THE ONLY THING I CAN GET IS FUCKIN SHIT HOTDOGS WITH LOTS OF CALORIES AND SMALL AMOUNT OF MEAT. It ain't fuckin cheap to lose weight properly without looking like shit at the end with loose skin

ok nigger let me explain once for all since I know about this shit. To lose weight like I am now 120kg to 100kg I would have to eat LOTS OF FOOD that has lots of volume (big size physically) and has low amount of calories. Plus to that I need to eat about 200g of protein PER DAY to NOT lose muscles. To all of that I need to spend on it lots of FUCKIN MONEY to get it and then for about 6-8 months be on a cut to get to this level. For now I can't even get a job for a year and my life isn't going to be better at the moment it seems so I HAVE TO EAT WHATEVER I CAN GET AND THE ONLY THING I CAN GET IS FUCKIN SHIT HOTDOGS WITH LOTS OF CALORIES AND SMALL AMOUNT OF MEAT. It ain't fuckin cheap to lose weight properly without looking like shit at the end with loose skin
Just eat less than usual, and exercise. Running is really good for this, but I usually do some stationary ones like pushups, situps, squats, jumping jacks, burpees, all that stuff, because I don't like going outside.

Just eat less than usual, and exercise. Running is really good for this, but I usually do some stationary ones like pushups, situps, squats, jumping jacks, burpees, all that stuff, because I don't like going outside.
fuck off bitch I know more about that topic than you. Everyone is fuckin expert from dieting and excersicing nowadays. I could lift 235 kg in DL last year and you will be telling me what to do. I lost over 10 kg back in the days using my dieting plan I made myself without losing muscles so I know what I am talking 'bout.

Losing weight is easier than gaining weight because overweight people have a higher calorie maintenance than skinny people say a skinny person has a calorie maintenance of 1900 calories that’s nothing you they can easily eat that while an overweight person has a calorie maintenance of 4000 calories now all you have to do to lose the weight is not eat 8 meals a day and you’ll lose weight it’s not that hard to just eat 3 meals and you’ll lose weight a skinny person will have have a harder time gaining weight because he has to enter a calorie surplus which is hard to do because most foods only have between 300-800 calories at best so he has to spend hundreds of extra dollars a month on food to get bigger because food is so expensive it’s easy to starve yourself it’s not easy to get access to 5000 calories worth of food tho it’ll be too expensive to eat everyday
If that were the case, 70% of Americans wouldn’t be overweight, and a massive dirt and exercise industry profiting from their failures.