Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Losing weight is easier than gaining weight

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Losing weight is easier than gaining weight because overweight people have a higher calorie maintenance than skinny people say a skinny person has a calorie maintenance of 1900 calories that’s nothing you they can easily eat that while an overweight person has a calorie maintenance of 4000 calories now all you have to do to lose the weight is not eat 8 meals a day and you’ll lose weight it’s not that hard to just eat 3 meals and you’ll lose weight a skinny person will have have a harder time gaining weight because he has to enter a calorie surplus which is hard to do because most foods only have between 300-800 calories at best so he has to spend hundreds of extra dollars a month on food to get bigger because food is so expensive it’s easy to starve yourself it’s not easy to get access to 5000 calories worth of food tho it’ll be too expensive to eat everyday

Insane delusional and not science based

naw all you have to do is fucking eat to gain and if you are starting off skinny you are starting off lean

Not if you're a drunk, I can assure you.

naw all you have to do is fucking eat to gain and if you are starting off skinny you are starting off lean
What if I don’t have the money to do that?

It ain't easy. It's easier to gain weight. Problem is you skinny motherfuckers eat one sandwich per day and for you it is too much. For me I can eat 1kg of yoghurt and I feel nothing

It ain't easy. It's easier to gain weight. Problem is you skinny motherfuckers eat one sandwich per day and for you it is too much. For me I can eat 1kg of yoghurt and I feel nothing
Losing weight is easier fatcels eat 4000 calories then wonder why they aren’t losing weight

Bull fucking shit. Try having to diet for months on end and never messing up a meal or eating over the calorie limit or having to avoid food your family offers you. While small people just eat less than what they already are and their metabolism keeps them tiny

What do you do if you're skinny fat? I've fucked my body up from sitting on a computer my entire teenage years.

Not at all, especially because eating is a cope and dieting isn't. And you don't need to eat 4000 kcal to get fat, just eat more than you spend.

Losing weight is easier fatcels eat 4000 calories then wonder why they aren’t losing weight
Bullshit. You can be fat and eat 2000 calories and still not lose weight due to low merabolism.

Bull fucking shit. Try having to diet for months on end and never messing up a meal or eating over the calorie limit or having to avoid food your family offers you. While small people just eat less than what they already are and their metabolism keeps them tiny
I’d rather be overweight then be skinny I burn calories so easily I’d have no issue losing weight if I was like 180lbs

I’d rather be overweight then be skinny I burn calories so easily I’d have no issue losing weight if I was like 180lbs
Lol fuck you I'm tired of you saying this shit

Bullshit. You can be fat and eat 2000 calories and still not lose weight due to low merabolism.
You can be skinny and eat 3500 calories and still not gain weight due to fast metabolism it goes both ways just admit both ends on the spectrum are suffering

You can be skinny and eat 3500 calories and still not gain weight due to fast metabolism it goes both ways just admit both ends on the spectrum are suffering
God imagine complaining about having a high metabolism.

It’s true tho y’all act like eating 1500 calories is difficult I gotta eat 3500-4000 to put on weight while you’re whining about less than 2000
Lol fuck you I'm tired of you saying this shit

It’s true tho y’all act like eating 1500 calories is difficult I gotta eat 3500-4000 to put on weight while you’re whining about less than 2000
Nigga i went on a 30 day diet of 1200 calories and lost 20 pounds, it’s not easy.

Plus i dieted for 8 months to a year once just to lose 80-90 pounds u fuckwad

Sedentary lifestyle is the main culprit of obesity. Humans are supposed to be on our feet for 12 hours a day. When you're sedentary in addition to stuffing your face, of course you're obese.

IS Mayo

Nigga i went on a 30 day diet of 1200 calories and lost 20 pounds, it’s not easy.

Plus i dieted for 8 months to a year once just to lose 80-90 pounds u fuckwad
Gaining weight Isn’t easy either it takes me longer to gain 20lbs than it does for you to lose 20lbs

Gaining weight Isn’t easy either you it takes me longer to gain 20lbs than it does for you to lose 20lbs
It’s easy to gain weight fuckwad just eat more im tired of you skinny twinks complaining about gaining weight when you eat a grape and a ham and cheese sandwich for the whole day.

It's easier to gain weight.
Sure if you have the shekels to buy enough food. And for that you need to wageslave,unless you're a fakecel kid whose parents buy him food.
I'd rather be skinny than be a cuck wageslave goyim.

It’s easy to gain weight fuckwad just eat more im tired of you skinny twinks complaining about gaining weight when you eat a grape and a ham and cheese sandwich for the whole day.
Just eat less to lose weight it’s easy

I’m tired of people complaining about not losing weight when they eat 5000 calories a day

Just eat less to lose weight it’s easy
You motherfucker i swear to god.

Yeah it’s easy when you have normal weight parents and people not eating up all your food.

Plus i got to incorporate 30 mins of cardio because i lay in bed all day.

No it’s not easy, it takes a long time.

You motherfucker i swear to god.

Yeah it’s easy when you have normal weight parents and people not eating up all your food.

Plus i got to incorporate 30 mins of cardio because i lay in bed all day.

No it’s not easy, it takes a long time.
Gaining weight takes a long time too just admit it’s hard for both sides it’s insensitive to dismiss the other side’s struggle

Gaining weight takes a long time too just admit it’s hard for both sides it’s insensitive to dismiss the other side’s struggle
No it actually doesn't. Tell me why i gained 30-50 pounds when i was skinny in less than 1-2 years

Losing weight is harder.

And no its not hard for both sides. Having a high metabolism is great. The only reason you'd wanna gain weight is if you were working out and trying to bulk. Gaining pure fat is dumb as hell.

No it actually doesn't. Tell me why i gained 30-50 pounds when i was skinny in less than 1-2 years

Losing weight is harder.
Gaining weight is harder I only gained 6 pounds in the past 3 years 6

And no its not hard for both sides. Having a high metabolism is great. The only reason you'd wanna gain weight is if you were working out and trying to bulk. Gaining pure fat is dumb as hell.
Having a fast metabolism sucks I’d rather have a slow metabolism and be 160lbs

Because you dont eat anything. You have to eat more
I eat enough people that claim they have a slow metabolism order the entire McDonald’s menu then wonder why they aren’t progressing

I eat enough people that claim they have a slow metabolism order the entire McDonald’s menu then wonder why they aren’t progressing
Lmao

I have slow metabolism from MESSED UP HORMONES

:yes::yes::yes::yes: He fuckin moron

What do you do if you're skinny fat? I've fucked my body up from sitting on a computer my entire teenage years.
Weightlifting, cardio exercises or calisthenics plus slight calorie deficit

it’s not easy to get access to 5000 calories worth of food tho it’ll be too expensive to eat everyday

maybe if you're a thirdie and don't live in burgerland. 5000 calories a day is like $10 in america

Getting fat is easy, just eat. Getting lean is a lot harder. Building muscle is a constant uphill climb.

Getting fat is easy, just eat. Getting lean is a lot harder. Building muscle is a constant uphill climb.
So eating 5000 calories is easier than eating 1500 calories is what you’re telling me?

So eating 5000 calories is easier than eating 1500 calories is what you’re telling me?
False dichotomy, but yes, because all you have to do is stuff whatever you want into your face. Leaning off is really hard, especially if you're continuing to train to preserve muscle mass while doing so. 1500 calories is like, an omelette for breakfast, a snack for lunch and like a porkchop for dinner dude. And all day every day you're tormented by hunger, tiredness, and seeing food everywhere and smelling food torturing you.

Being a fat, slovenly slob is easy. If it was hard we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic.

False dichotomy, but yes, because all you have to do is stuff whatever you want into your face. Leaning off is really hard, especially if you're continuing to train to preserve muscle mass while doing so. 1500 calories is like, an omelette for breakfast, a snack for lunch and like a porkchop for dinner dude. And all day every day you're tormented by hunger, tiredness, and seeing food everywhere and smelling food torturing you.

Being a fat, slovenly slob is easy. If it was hard we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic.
What if I can’t afford it

What if I can’t afford it
Look man, I'm not going to argue with you. You're clearly trying to rationalize your lot in life and make yourself feel better.

I've been on both sides of the fence and being a fatty stuffing 3-4k calories down my gullet was leaps and bounds easier than going to the gym and watching what I ate. It was cheaper too.