Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Losing my virginity update(Mods Ban Me)

um sweaty no. no one needs human connection, just take up painting or looking at flowers
Just do 7257 hobbies where there is a high chance with annoying females that have come for chad only

Dumb And Dumber GIF by Jim Carrey

To put it blatantly: Consume the blackpill but don’t let the blackpill consume you.

Being on here isn’t healthy once you’ve truly become blackpilled. The day that everything sounds the same, is the day you should delete your account and go out in the real world and become the best version of yourself with the knowledge that you have.

Don’t waste away your life on an Internet forum filled with strangers you’ll never meet. All while people your age are excelling in other aspects of their life other than romantic relationships.

Even a break once in awhile is good.

How brutal was the sex and did you last

This is an update to that thread.

So Brocels I lost my virginity about an hour to some 4 /10 foid with saggy tits.
I I came to the realization "SEX" isn't everything. Yeah Chads and normies get sex and all but "SEX" isn't everything it's actually nothing. I didn't kiss the whore so I'm technically a KH(Kissless, Huggless) but that doesn't matter. While I was having sex, It felt bland, maybe it because I wasn't attracted her, or I needed an emotional connection. I have no idea why I didn't enjoy the sex but I realized it's having SEX and fapping is mundane. Just wanted to tell my brocels that they shouldn't envy chads or normies, it isn't worth it. You waste all your time hating the these people, while they are enjoying their lives. THAT IS SUPER CUCKED.:shock:

I thought I liked this forum because there are like-minded people but it turns out this forum is hell(waste your precious time). If you stay on this site your literally a fag and a cuck that wishes death upon others, while your mindlessy scrolling on your pc hating other people for no good apparent reason. That's why you will never achieve anything in your lifes and will probably die alone cause all you do it pity your own lifes and hate other ppls lives. I won't respond to comments. The fag Mods should ban me right now. Thanx @sneed (not chuck) for your high IQ post, I hope you leave the god-forsaken forum and actually live your life. Your still 27 that's hella young brocels. Women aren't everything. Go live a fulfilling life brocel. I'm gonna blacklist the forums IP.

Goodbye Brocels
I always said masturbation is better than sex. After you emptied you nuts via fapping or sex, eveything because dull and empty.

A blowjob is better than sex and fapping. When you have sex, you have to put effort and when you put effort is less enjoyable. Blowjob is better than fapping but if Angelina Jolie in her prime is performing. If you got a average bitch is mehhhh. You get used to.

The fact is even if you have 10/10 bitch you get used to that, and you will always want more but always end up empty and dull. Life is soo underrated.

The truth is happiness and fulfillment cannot be found in somebody. These thing should worth seeking because these emotions is a coin with diffrent sides. If you seek pleasure, happiness, fulfillment you will gonna find it but you will gonna find the other side to, sooner or later.

Life is soooo underrated. I can wait to die but my body doesn't let me because I have 0 control over it because freewill is a illusion.

It's over.