Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Loreal makes street harrassment campaign, drops inadvertant blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
:feelskek:
How many low normos will be beat up by chad and the woman walking away with him?

Yes, that's right! Leave women alone you useless inkwell! You don't deserve to reproduce! It's not as if fertility is already extremely low for whites!

I would join in on the harassment, get a gang bang going.

So accidentally touching a foids hand on public transport is sexual harassment? Who knew?

All 4 "sexual harassers" are white men. For a company that shills diversity there is a clear lack of diversity among "bad men".

All 4 "sexual harassers" are white men. For a company that shills diversity there is a clear lack of diversity among "bad men".
And the good Samaritan guy is black/brown guy. I find it hilarious that an asian foid feels uncomfortable when a white man approaches, she'd be smitten IRL.

How many low normos will be beat up by chad and the woman walking away with him?
83ED09B4 E5DE 443C B0BB 983FD9D1B587

Yep, look at the black guy at the end, they choose a more good looking one and all the whites as average.

just get beaten up by chad to protect a roasty that will leave with him anyway? JFL

Nice. Now Loreal can make a campaign about more and more men suffering from loneliness, right?

Jfl at women and their „Problems“ cuz a stranger touches her hand or her body because the fuckin train or bus is full of people. I would rather have these „Problems“ than feeling lonely and depressed all my life.

This is the reason why I hate women. It’s not because they don’t want to have sex with me. It’s because they are complaining about something that is literally a joke. „Help meeee somebody touched my hand“

Fuck you I will not help you!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vNGg_hmUFU&t=6s

"78% of women have experienced Street Harassment."

The other 22% got catcalled by Chad. 80/20 rule strikes again!

So accidentally touching a foids hand on public transport is sexual harassment? Who knew?
I mean at this point even being in the same subway car with a foid if you're both alone is borderline sexual harassment, at least in NYC, because you're supposed to "know better" whatever the fuck that means.

men who harass random foids on the street are by definition very low inhib, and almost certainly not a loner type, and have friends as backup. i cant relate to them. so fuck them. i wont intervene coz i certainly have no desire to get beaten up but theres no way i support those jackasses
I have done some of the things in the video and am generally pretty low inhib, so you are wrong.

fakecel trait.
JFL at thinking being low inhib is being fakecel. If the only reason you're incel is because you lack confidence and never tried then you're the fakecel. If anything going through a redpill/pick up phase and failing is proof of a trucel.

They released a version that allows likes/dislikes hope it gets more dislikes than the toxic masculinity Gillette advert.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LgrprELGGQ

Realize they are working to destroy you, and they will not stop, ever.