Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All I do is smoke cigarettes

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
I swear I go through at least a pack a day at this point, it’s the one of the only dopamine sources I have left. I remember a time in my life when I was younger and happier, most likely due to not being as blackpilled and I didn’t get rejected and heartbroken by any foids yet. Nowadays my happier days are not even a memory. My joy and peace is buried within my subconscious and it keeps getting deeper, rotting and decomposing beneath the surface of my thoughts. I am beginning to forget what it was like to actually be happy. I even have some short term memory loss because of brain rot from too much screen time.

lifefuel for smokecels
lifefuel for cigarcels
lifefuel for tobaccocels

fucking serious topic and nobody giving shit how society has become this way fucking whores i want to rape i sear

fucking serious topic and nobody giving shit how society has become this way fucking whores i want to rape i sear
Our female equivalent is getting her nails done as her friends give her back massages and talk about Chad

Be mindful of the consequences brocel.

Be mindful of the consequences brocel.
My grandmother started smoking at age 15 and she’s still alive so I guess I should be fine

My grandmother started smoking at age 15 and she’s still alive so I guess I should be fine
You might not be as lucky as her. Many aren't. And I am sure she has a boat load of complications because of it.

Just be mindful of what can happen.

You might not be as lucky as her. Many aren't. And I am sure she has a boat load of complications because of it.

Just be mindful of what can happen.
I am well aware, but I don’t have many copes left

same I can't believe that I am smoking so much. 1 Pack a day here too. From half a pack it went to pack a day.

same I can't believe that I am smoking so much. 1 Pack a day here too. From half a pack it went to pack a day.
If you are in the west how can you possibly afford that

If you are in the west how can you possibly afford that
i am not in the west. I have saved up money this is how I afford since I do not buy anything else.