Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Looksmaxxing inflation theory and the implications of it going mainstream

The Battle of Čazma commenced in early 812 near the town of Čazma. The Sigma Rizzman Empire's strategy relied heavily on their superior edging streak and the gyatts of their sigmas. However, the Rizzantine forces, utilizing superior rizz and mogging, managed to withstand the initial gooning and counteredged effectively.

The battle saw intense gooning, with many sigmas rizzed up on both sides. The Rizzantine forces, though outnumbered, demonstrated remarkable discipline and coordination, gradually gaining the upper hand. The turning point came when the Rizzantine cavalry executed an skibidi maneuver, breaking the lines of the Sigma Rizzman Empire's army and causing chaos among their ranks.

The aftermath of the battle was catastrophic for the Rizzantines. The army lost their gooning streak, and a significant portion of their sigmas and rizzlers were rizzed up. Among the captives was Mewchael I himself, marking a profound humiliation for the Rizzantine empire.

Following the battle, a peace treaty was swiftly negotiated. mewcheal was forced to formally recognize the Sigma Empire as his liege, although in practice, the Rizzantine Empire retained its skibidi gyatt. This arrangement, while largely symbolic, marked a significant skibidi victory for the Rizzantine Empire. This state of affairs persisted until the Fourth Mewsade in 1204, which led to the fall of Fanumstantinople and the establishment of the Skibidi Empire.
Jfl

Men have tried to look their best since before the term even existed. The popularization of it is making normies across the board more insecure leading to unhinged behavior and self-doubt which ironically just leaves more room for those who know they are at the top. If you have waited your entire life for some gaudy term to come up that tells you to take care of yourself then you have something bigger to worry about then your looks.
Yeah grooming and softmaxxing has always been a thing but let’s be real most Normies didn’t have a reason to do it like intensely because maybe hypergamy wasn’t as bad back then. I feel like looksmaxxing is just a reflection of how neurotic increased hypergamy and the current dating market has made people not gonna lie.

Perhaps foids can sniff out frauded chads because there must be something uncanny and unnatural looking after surgeries and whatever fuckery looksmaxxers do whereas chad can just exist and fuck everyone

Yeah grooming and softmaxxing has always been a thing but let’s be real most Normies didn’t have a reason to do it like intensely because maybe hypergamy wasn’t as bad back then. I feel like looksmaxxing is just a reflection of how neurotic increased hypergamy and the current dating market has made people not gonna lie.

Perhaps foids can sniff out frauded chads because there must be something uncanny and unnatural looking after surgeries and whatever fuckery looksmaxxers do whereas chad can just exist and fuck everyone
I haven't really seen any good results from "hardmaxxing" or whatever hardcore techniques people do to try and look better. Overall I don't think it will lead to anything useful considering the term has existed since 2014 and will just lead to a massive insecurity wave that will get shut down by the genetically gifted turning it into a fad insisting that it is "brainrot" or whatever.

I haven't really seen any good results from "hardmaxxing" or whatever hardcore techniques people do to try and look better. Overall I don't think it will lead to anything useful considering the term has existed since 2014 and will just lead to a massive insecurity wave that will get shut down by the genetically gifted turning it into a fad insisting that it is "brainrot" or whatever.
Maybe looksmaxxing is just another grift that followed in the footsteps of manosphere grifters. If people were born with a good or semi decent genetic base to work on them looksmaxxing is obvious shit you don’t even need to know about the stuff online. It’s just obvious stuff under new terms. It’s probably just another false hope that’s exploited for money like a cash cow with people selling “secret gatekept information ” And bullshit courses lol. For a lot of people it just never began. History repeats

yh its over in the west

that is why i must SEAmaxx ASAP before it spreads there too its already spreading there isnt much time left.

In 10 years, 20 years max it will be over in the east too.
after your ascend ill spam jbw everyday ngl lol

Maybe looksmaxxing is just another grift that followed in the footsteps of manosphere grifters. If people were born with a good or semi decent genetic base to work on them looksmaxxing is obvious shit you don’t even need to know about the stuff online. It’s just obvious stuff under new terms. It’s probably just another false hope that’s exploited for money like a cash cow with people selling “secret gatekept information ” And bullshit courses lol. For a lot of people it just never began. History repeats
Exactly, if there really were a solution or if it was that simple we wouldn't even be here having to discuss it. Any and all legitimacy it had was gone once tiktok users became aware of it.