Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxxing for poorcels?

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
I know its mostly over and bones are only what really you need, but just look at this topic from the perspective of discuss and LDARing. Im curious of all ways to looksmax when you're not even normie-tier money. Not homeless, not really poor, but lack money for normie life.
I actually saw things like "eat carrot, onion" for some vitamins, sports of course etc

I know its mostly over and bones are only what really you need, but just look at this topic from the perspective of discuss and LDARing. Im curious of all ways to looksmax when you're not even normie-tier money. Not homeless, not really poor, but lack money for normie life.
I actually saw things like "eat carrot, onion" for some vitamins, sports of course etc

There's nothing really you can do. I'm living on literal poverty mode and I can barely afford food. That means I have zero chance of gaining any weight as a skeletoncel (and no I can't do GOMAD because I detest milk).
Surgeries are obv out of the question. Only thing you could do is low bf%, but with a shitty diet it will just make you look like a skeleton (like me).
So yeah, if you're poor and ugly you might as well rope yourself. No escape from it.

Lose weight so your face can be at max potential, obviously if your bone structure is no good then you're outta luck.

Veggies are actually cheap (especially if you avoid 'organic' shit most of which isn't much different). Jogging and the like is free and does a lot more for you than lifting and shit. As for clothes, you can always find good stuff at goodwill

Lose weight so your face can be at max potential, obviously if your bone structure is no good then you're outta luck.

If you're poor you're obviously not going to be very overweight to begin with.

Im not overweight, i maybe should lose 1-2% of fat, but my weight is 69kg when im 182 cm. Idk, actually, should i drop bf or not. I have chad-classmate who is less weight than me and naturally EXTREMELY LOW BODYFAT, looks damn chieseled but i wont achieve it or it will be difficult to have permanently

Veggies are actually cheap (especially if you avoid 'organic' shit most of which isn't much different). Jogging and the like is free and does a lot more for you than lifting and shit. As for clothes, you can always find good stuff at goodwill
What vegetables do you mean exactly?

What vegetables do you mean exactly?

Carrot sticks, celery, shit like that. I just eat them raw with peanut butter or hummus. Really healthy and really cheap.

Carrot sticks, celery, shit like that. I just eat them raw with peanut butter or hummus. Really healthy and really cheap.
In my country the most spreaded and considered "primal vegies" are: cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, dill, parsley etc