Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looksmaxxed buff dude buys panties from foid to get himself off

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Look what all that looksmaxxing has brought him: absolutely nothing. Having to resort to buying blood stained panties from a 19 year old foid in order to get himself off. Deeply saddening what inceldom can make people do.

View: https://youtu.be/ersO57RKFkI?t=389

Over for bloodstainedpantybuyercels

that's just sad

Ngl, I've been working out for 2,5 years and gear is starting to look enticing.

Ngl, I've been working out for 2,5 years and gear is starting to look enticing.
It does tbh. Just afraid my heart will explode in my chest. And it's kinda expensive... Gonna look a bit more into sarms

Do you think he is an incel? his videos mostly call out simps and hypergamy and most comments are from incels.

Do you think he is an incel? his videos mostly call out simps and hypergamy and most comments are from incels.
no idea may have been while he was younger, i mean he posted a vid about how he hired a hooker and just ended up talking to her only. guy looks like hes overcompensating

no idea may have been while he was younger, i mean he posted a vid about how he hired a hooker and just ended up talking to her only. guy looks like hes overcompensating
He does that and buys foid’s used underwear? I hope he’s trolling hard or else he’s a simp as well

They smell better if you steal them

They smell better if you steal them