Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looksmaxx jfl

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Dude's on the rate me section look like typical tiktok users, strong jawlines, full head of hair & hunter eyes everywhere lol.

Am I supposed to believe they're struggling or are they just holding out for 10/10 Stacey?

Looksmaxx is a brag forum tbh

I wish death upon every looksmax user

just larping fags every second poster there is a larp tbh

Looksmax users are larpers and hardly 2-3 real chads and 6-8 Chadlites. Rest are Gay Larpers and currycel copers. Most are low IQ teens on top of that. It's a cancer.

I haven't been there in a year, what's it like over there now?

Never been there

Most of them are hard frauders and morphers, do you actually believe every single faggot there is a 6'3 V tapered chad? They are so insecure they fraud their height by 3-4 inches and many threads were made calling out 5'9 dudes that were larping as 6'3. Also, Chads there are more likely to post their pics for rating, looksmax is 50% incel via polling

Dude's on the rate me section look like typical tiktok users, strong jawlines, full head of hair & hunter eyes everywhere lol.

Am I supposed to believe they're struggling or are they just holding out for 10/10 Stacey?
cope most of those dudes aren't even that good looking. they are normies

granted there are a decent amount of chadlites+ but those dudes clearly get laid

The only good thing to come out of that website is facial bone structure knowledge and st. Jsanza