Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looksmax user stops interacting with me openly after seeing my face

nowiff

nowiff

Luminary
★★★★★

Screenshot 20240921 134901 Chrome
Screenshot 20240921 134022 Chrome

Above two were from 2 separate threads

It's a brutal world out there but remember that most of the times only ugly people can feel sympathy for ugly people. This guy is just being very straightforward im sure most people IRL have the same subconscious thought.

@Animecel2D @opioidcel @Ron.Belgrade @Sloth.Belgrade @Spider Man

Acting more femenine than women those lot

There truly is no brotherhood

The problem is race, not beign ugly

People of the same race get along better with each other instinctively. He's probably white

It’s good this site has the no selfie rule or it’d be the same situation here

men dont care about looks is cope i got shat on for my looks by other men meanwhile i was just invisible to foids

This acts as a reminder that there are people who will take the blackpill (or redpill) and use it to reaffirm their preexisting prejudices against the ugly and unfortunate.

"Aura" is such a foid thing to say

That's feminine behaviour tbh

I wish .is had its own integrated looksmaxing subforum tbh. Most of .org's userbase are mid-high tier normies that look like they would've bullied .is members in high school

I wish .is had its own integrated looksmaxing subforum tbh. Most of .org's userbase are mid-high tier normies that look like they would've bullied .is members in high school
Would love that, a lot.

But this forum I feel at many times doesn't take too kindly to non-truecels.

what a faggot, obsessing more over men's looks than woman

That is why I will never use that forum

Fkng brutal man.

I would never abandon a truecel like that.

What is with these Sasukecels all over the forums, are they too young to be considered Obitocels, as he is like 34 and died a virgin?

@brainless442

Definitely incel tier but it is not as bad as you think. You still got hair, you can wear contact lenses to get rid of your glasses the glasses distort your face too much they are too big, unironically put up some weight but not fat, just muscle weight like 5/10kgs, not much though and if you get a chin toxin injection or chin/jaw implant or surgery you can easily be ascended to high tier normie tier.

not much though and if you get a chin toxin injection or chin/jaw implant or surgery you can easily be ascended to high tier normie tier.
I plan to get a consult for genio in the future. I am scared for any major surgeries that could benefit me like orbital decompression or implants as I live in Malaysia. Doing such surgeries overseas would be really expensive...

I am already working out though and LASIK will be done :feelsmusic:

After that I need to try and fix my terrible social anxiety

He's just cooler

Madara and Sasuke = Chads

Obito = Jestermaxxed and blue-pilled
I agree.

Once you turn 30, will you change your avatar to Madara?

I live in a ”cave” and I am waiting for the moment I can pay back to this reality (In Naruto).

I plan to get a consult for genio in the future. I am scared for any major surgeries that could benefit me like orbital decompression or implants as I live in Malaysia. Doing such surgeries overseas would be really expensive...

I am already working out though and LASIK will be done :feelsmusic:

After that I need to try and fix my terrible social anxiety
I have a terrible social anxiety too but I am starting to believe the only way to fix it is just to face your own fears.

Once you turn 30, will you change your avatar to Madara?

I live in a ”cave” and I am waiting for the moment I can pay back to this reality (In Naruto).
This

I have a terrible social anxiety too but I am starting to believe the only way to fix it is just to face your own fears.
Yeah, I'm doing exposure therapy where I go out and try to order food and such in public ( yes it's that bad, I can't order food or even hold basic conversations )

Yeah, I'm doing exposure therapy where I go out and try to order food and such in public ( yes it's that bad, I can't order food or even hold basic conversations )
:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

That's pretty bad if it's that bad. I can order food and stuff I just sound autistic doing it.

Yet another reason to never use .org, besides the forum being full of coping curries and tiktok faggots
The problem is race, not beign ugly

People of the same race get along better with each other instinctively. He's probably white
People do in fact get along easier with people that look more like them phenotypically (in-group preference) but wym the problem isn't being ugly?? Being ugly absolutely does affect social treatment, search up the halo/horn effect. This is basic blackpill

Honestly, I pity these guys. Imagine how bad your life must be to derive pleasure from putting down people who are worser off than you. OP. Don't feel bad. This guy isn't some Chad. He is some teenaged LTN (probably Indian as well) who is a shut-in. No one even gets fillers there. It's full of narcy trolls.

Yet another reason to never use .org, besides the forum being full of coping curries and tiktok faggots

People do in fact get along easier with people that look more like them phenotypically (in-group preference) but wym the problem isn't being ugly?? Being ugly absolutely does affect social treatment, search up the halo/horn effect. This is basic blackpill
I'm not denying the hallo effect, stop drawing conclusions from things I didn't say from my post.

What I said is that race matters too and that it's natural to feel more sympathy for someone ethnically close to you, the user is Curry and that guy probably isn't.

I saw a photo of the user and he's it's mtn, not a trucel

I'm not denying the hallo effect, stop drawing conclusions from things I didn't say from my post.

What I said is that race matters too and that it's natural to feel more sympathy for someone ethnically close to you, the user is Curry and that guy probably isn't.

Facially MTN

I am overall far worse because of my body

I'll gymcel even more and try to see if a brace can fix this tilt.

I see; I myself have never seen what he looks like, so I was missing this context. MTN is considerably above average for a curry tbh, the average 'jeet is like a 2/10

I see; I myself have never seen what he looks like, so I was missing this context. MTN is considerably above average for a curry tbh, the average 'jeet is like a 2/10
He looks arab to me

Same tbh

Who cares if someone is a 2/10 6'4'' or a 5/10 5'4''

How did you go from shitskin to fair? Is it just lighting or was there something else you did?

Mogs me to death though tbh
People who are melanated but not fully like those of African origin ussually have "Med" looking skin.

The problem is that if you are born with such skin, it is very easy to tan.

I did tretinoin + religiously applying sunscreen and SA cleanser to help remove this tan and keep my skin free of those weird bumps before.

It's crazy because I've seen your face on .org and you aren't even that bad looking. For where you live you're probably a bit above average looking even.

It's crazy because I've seen your face on .org and you aren't even that bad looking. For where you live you're probably a bit above average looking even.
My social anxiety pretty much, I wrote about it on this forum before :feelsbadman: