Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel looksmax shutting down after being threatened with legal action

whats the story?

Why nuke it? I'm sure he used twitter and facebook as well, of course they don't want to take on giants like those.

That stinks. Not that I'm into these places but they close it only because Alek was there? Is Toronto being evacuated, too? Because Alek lived there?

i think they said alex minissan told his lawyers that he posted there
so now they have to nuke the site
Even after his arrest and imprisonment he does his duty. What a God

Looksmax fags can suck it

How is this suicidefuel?

Its literally full of chads and stacies. As in theres fucking models posting there and they make females into mods. Hopefully lookism closes down next.

Also i find it funny when non incel sites like looksmax and lookism try to link themselves to the incel struggle whenever someone goes ER. "Omg noW wEz on FBI lisTz it OveR BoYOs we gOnnA bE FaMUS" no you wont you irrelevant fucks

are there any news yet of foids sending love letters to AM

i think they said alex minissan told his lawyers that he posted there
so now they have to nuke the site
I don't see the logic in demolishing a website because some spree killer posted on it.

yeah y dont they shut down facebook

How is this suicidefuel?

Its literally full of chads and stacies. As in theres fucking models posting there and they make females into mods. Hopefully lookism closes down next.
Kek. This is lifefuel

Canada has no power to shut down a USA site. It even takes an act of god for the USA to pull that off. Look what they went through with backpage.

tenor.gif
YEAH!

How is this suicidefuel?

When Looksmax gets shut down, all of the chads and staceys there will migrate here. Luckily, the women won't be able to post openly here, but they will just assume "male personas". This is why I want Lookism and Looksmax to stay open for the rest of time. We don't want narcissistic chads here who love discussing their own bonestructure all day.

@NekoStance @Newbite

When Looksmax gets shut down, all of the chads and staceys there will migrate here. Luckily, the women won't be able to post openly here, but they will just assume "male personas". This is why I want Lookism and Looksmax to stay open for the rest of time. We don't want narcissistic chads here who love discussing their own bonestructure all day.

@NekoStance @Newbite

will they get banned as soon as they join here? or until they break the rules

will they get banned as soon as they join here? or until they break the rules

No one is going to join here saying:

"Hey, I'm a chad for Looksmax!"
"Hey, I'm a Stacey here".

They will just come in under the radar. Like we need more LARPers here.

No one is going to join here saying:

"Hey, I'm a chad for Looksmax!"
"Hey, I'm a Stacey here".

They will just come in under the radar. Like we need more LARPers here.

fakecels
fakecels EVERYWHERE

I don't see the logic in demolishing a website because some spree killer posted on it.
Because thats not the reason its shutting down. The real reason its shutting down is that nobody is using it. AFAIR one or two months ago the admin of that place put up a post saying that hell either sell the site or pull the plug on it if he couldnt get more people to be active by May.

This whole legal action and AM posted there thing sounds like a ploy to get more users to check out the site, wouldnt be surprised if blackpilledhero is on it too tbh

life is gone, co is gone, malecels etc etc are gone. We are getting closer and closer to the end

Because thats not the reason its shutting down. The real reason its shutting down is that nobody is using it. AFAIR one or two months ago the admin of that place put up a post saying that hell either sell the site or pull the plug on it if he couldnt get more people to be active by May.

This whole legal action and AM posted there thing sounds like a ploy to get more users to check out the site, wouldnt be surprised if blackpilledhero is on it too tbh

im not in on anything i personally think it might be a troll too but im not sure