Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Looksmax.org is a disgusting, wretched and depraved place.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
Looksmax.org is a depraved place filled with obnoxious people.

There was a fat korean who asked for a rating. And the sf cumskins could only project their insecurities in fear that this man would ascend as a result of korean-fetish reciprocal to looksmaxxing. All the comments were just vile and filled with hate.

Then came some fat guy @Londonville who slayed over a dozen lesbians just because he immitates and looks like a foid. :feelsmage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_mimicry

I remember talking to guy and he told me to post my pictures on the site nearly a year ago. I asked for some surgery advice and all I got was a roasting session. 2.5 looks and they were my best photos.

They wine about their bullies and their sufferings yet they are nothing more than narcissistic charlatans who deserve nothing other than to be spit on.

These past 2 weeks browsing through .is and .org and knowing half of the active users on here are fakecels too, I only feel humiliated and now all I want to do is die. I have this heavy, crunching pain on the back of head recently and I just want to die. I sincerely wanted to neck last night, the emotion is just beyond words.

All my life I yearned for meaning for my suffering and now I got it.

I was born for nothing. All my pain, suffering, humiliation throughout my life was all for nothing.

Some of the degenerates on there who enjoy putting other people down, I wish I could take them down with me. But you know how it is, words can't change an experience.

Last edited:
day in the life of the avg looksmax user lmao

day in the life of the avg looksmax user lmao

Il 340x2701577058044 rnaj

The problem is the userbase is mostly 15-20. Lookism was early 20s. Puahate and Sluthate were an older crowd. And not only are they that young but they're the generation that have grown up on tiktok and iphones. So you get a really shit board culture of immature autists just aping the language and ideas of older websites without understanding.
That's going to be this forum soon.

Looksmax is narcy central. They are legit worse than most users here. I've seen the rate threads and they are so fucking vicious it's not even funny, disgusting.

Looksmax is narcy central. They are legit worse than most users here. I've seen the rate threads and they are so fucking vicious it's not even funny, disgusting.
Oh yeah and chad worship too, I think at least half of the users there are closeted gays. Seriously they’re the types to autistically measure their FWHR all day rather than go outside and approach a woman.

Looksmax is an awful site.

IMHO .org just rates you as how other foids see you. it is brutal but it is realistic.
As for the bullying part I am with you. if you wanted an advice there's no reason for these faggots to bully your looks and mask it as a rating instead of giving an actual advice

Looksmax.org is a depraved place filled with obnoxious people.

There was a fat korean who asked for a rating. And the sf cumskins could only project their insecurities in fear that this man would ascend as a result of korean-fetish reciprocal to looksmaxxing. All the comments were just vile and filled with hate.

Then came some fat guy @Londonville who slayed over a dozen lesbians just because he immitates and looks like a foid. :feelsmage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_mimicry

I remember talking to guy and he told me to post my pictures on the site nearly a year ago. I asked for some surgery advice and all I got was a roasting session. 2.5 looks and they were my best photos.

They wine about their bullies and their sufferings yet they are nothing more than narcissistic charlatans who deserve nothing other than to be spit on.

These past 2 weeks browsing through .is and .org and knowing half of the active users on here are fakecels too, I only feel humiliated and now all I want to do is die. I have this heavy, crunching pain on the back of head recently and I just want to die. I sincerely wanted to neck last night, the emotion is just beyond words.

All my life I yearned for meaning for my suffering and now I got it.

I was born for nothing. All my pain, suffering, humiliation throughout my life was all for nothing.

Some of the degenerates on there who enjoy putting other people down, I wish I could take them down with me. But you know how it is, words can't change an experience.
And it's full of homosexuals and closet trannies

lookism is better

Yeah ive lurked there they seem like narc psychopathic except faggots too lmao

Sergeant has quite the portfolio doesn't he. A lot of people there aren't even bad looking, I'm not sure why it appeals to them.

Incels larping as Chads. Lookism was more normies larping as Chad so they didn't feel the need to act as tough.

The amount of narcy htns on fagmax.org pisses me off, i fucking hate this forum

its a bad place