Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal looksmax cuck went to Turkey to do LL and broke his tibia and doesn't know when he will walk again

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
there is this this friend of a guy on looksmax that did LL and he has a channel where he posted his LL journey and had an O'Pry channel logo

View: https://youtu.be/O_bK4Olm2KA

Sllsl
3173008 IMG 20221124 000537 1
Jjdjdjd

the end result

View: https://youtu.be/31t8CafApwc

2035 android robot thread:

Last edited:
If you're handicapping yourself because majority of humans hate short men. This proves lookism is real all of else

Just LL bro, just turkeymaxx bro we'll see you in the upper stratosphere soon with the big boys bro

this is your legs on looksmax

JFL incel face thinking he can ascend by getting a fake doctor to make him taller

should have made sure he was low BF first before attempting any surgery. Then should have studied extensively and gotten opinions from a plethora of doctors/individuals knowledgable on facial surgeries and harmony. Then focused on his face first. Gaining 2 inches will turn an incel into another incel. Now he is fully fucked for no reason. such a shame

I would only ever do surgeries in the USA. Any other country is asking to be severely fucked. USA has the best doctors, I'd assume South Korea might have good ones since thats the plastic surgery capital. Anyone knows?

Atleast post the looksmax thread link :feelsseriously:

No limbs for your face.

Atleast post the looksmax thread link :feelsseriously:

What a retard

I would only ever do surgeries in the USA. Any other country is asking to be severely fucked. USA has the best doctors, I'd assume South Korea might have good ones since thats the plastic surgery capital. Anyone knows?
Don't go to south Korea for cosmetic surgeires .

Even if I had the money I wouldn't do anything overly invasive. Maybe jaw surgery but that would be the limit. These guys are retarded, you can only cheat genetics and development so far.

Least retarded looksmax coper.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back