Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks like youtube already removed dislikes

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Youtube has now joined Twitter,Facebook, Instagram, and basically all relevant social media in remove criticism and further infantalizing an entire generation of people by only showing positive feedback.

I'm sure all of the people who grow up avoiding seeing any negativity are going to all be mature adults capable of handling criticism

Screenshot 20210702 105521 YouTube

Let's give a hip hip hooray for pushing agendas and weakening the non elite!

Hip hip! HOORAY!!!

It’s still here for meView attachment 463144
This is a part of their "test" that you can't opt out of if you're chosen.

Basically you're lucky. The end result will obviously be that everyone gets the dislikes removed.

I think just certain videos, the uploader decides if it can be voted on

How did you come to that false conclusion:dafuckfeels::feelswhere:
You posted a picture of yourself (normie) claiming it to be your grandpa for some autistic reason. Remember?

:feelsUgh:

that’s not my grandpa, that’s my great grandpa and great great grandpa:feelsthink:
Ahh I see, you're going the personalityinkwell/incel cream route of obnoxiousness.

While I have your attention, tell me, what exactly do you get out of it?

Also one more question, are you aware that you're human garbage and simply don't care? Or do you genuinely not know that you are?

Not attacking you or anything just curious.

Youtube is shit monkey faggot tier

your gorilla brain thinks differently so you wouldn’t understand our human ways, just as we don’t understand your gorilla ways:feelsthink:
Gorilla Reaction GIF
Gotcha gotcha.

So what I'm gathering is that you know you're human garbage. I'll add this data to my notes.

What about my other question? What do you get out of it? (It being the obnoxiousness and posting your face knowing you don't belong here.)

20200711 080502

Gotcha gotcha.

So what I'm gathering is that you know you're human garbage. I'll add this data to my notes.

What about my other question? What do you get out of it? (It being the obnoxiousness and posting your face knowing you don't belong here.)

View attachment 463159
is @Broly white?

Because I have no friends and am alone and need human interaction

no
Gotcha gotcha.

View attachment 463159
if hes a normie as an ethnic its still over, unless hes hispanic

Because I have no friends and am alone and need human interaction

no
This is interesting.

I suppose thats understandable, but why seek negative interaction? You were larping pretty well before. Why expose yourself?

Surely you're at least minimally sentient enough to understand how your actions could negatively affect some people who actually belong here. Do you gain happiness from this?

Is it an urge that you can't control? Like how an NPC is forced to walk in the same direction?

Or do you do it because you understand there are no repercussions? (Repurcussions being that the mods won't do anything)

No

I’m not larping:feelsseriously:

also if I didn’t belong here I wouldn’t be here, believe me I don’t want to be an incel at all

also if you think by one look at my “normie” face cancels out the loneliness I’ve felt in my life then you’re wrong

it doesn’t matter if you think I belong here or not, personl experience led me here, I wish I had better things to do than be on incel forums but sadly I don’t
Fascinating.

I see that my line of questioning has gained a bit of hostility from you. That's fine.

One more question though, if you don't mind.

Why would you post a picture of your face out of context and on a thread that had nothing to do with the picture, if you truley believed you belong here? With an unauthentic comment no less?

From what I've seen, the only people that show their faces here have been people who've been banned or who do the same line of obnoxiousness that you've recently acquired.

Last question I promise.

Because life is boring and this forum is one of the only things that brings a little bit of excitement in my life
I see. Revolutionary.

Well I did promise that was my last question, I won't ask you anymore.

According to my analysis, as well as the data I've collected from others like you,

It appears you fall into a certain trope/archetype. It seems on some level you understand why I'm asking you these questions, however you deny the implications caused by your actions. Which is expected of course.

You also seem to believe you actually belong here. I'm unsure if this is genuine or more trolling, but I'm leaning more towards the latter.

Your shift from the obnoxiousness to seriousness upon my line of questioning shows that the confrontation bothered or at least interested you to some degree. Perhaps this is a sign of self awareness? I strongly doubt it but maybe.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

20200911 152639

I see. Revolutionary.

According to my analysis, as well as the data I've collected from others like you,

It appears you fall into a certain trope/archetype. It seems on some level you understand why I'm asking you these questions, however you deny the implications caused by your actions. Which is expected of course.

You also seem to believe you actually belong here. I'm unsure if this is genuine or more trolling, but I'm leaning more towards the latter.

Your shift from the obnoxiousness to seriousness upon my line of questioning shows that the confrontation bothered or at least interested you to some degree. Perhaps this is a sign of self awareness? I strongly doubt it but maybe.

View attachment 463181
you are very good with your words @ThoughtfulCel I'm thoroughly impressed

internet keeps getting more soy

I thought someone else mentioned this a few weeks or months ago. I vaguely remember. It is terrible that all of these people are removing "negative" influence from lives. If everyone is a winner, nobody is a winner.

I see. Revolutionary.

View attachment 463181
monke smarter than 99% of the forum fuark

I think just certain videos, the uploader decides if it can be voted on
Might as well remove the dislike button. What uploader would want people to dislike their videos.
I see. Revolutionary.

View attachment 463181
No ugly trucel would willingly reveal their face on this forum. Especially unasked and unwarranted.

Might as well remove the dislike button. What uploader would want people to dislike their videos.

No ugly trucel would willingly reveal their face on this forum. Especially unasked and unwarranted.
True

Not to mention every single time someone does this they aren't an Incel

For a gorilla, you sure are smart! :feelsthink:

It's not all videos. Looks like the owner of the video can hide it now, and Youtube will hide downvotes on controversial topics.

They've been hiding the dislikes on every Joe Biden video for a while cause they all get downvoted and all the comments are trashing him non-stop, and this upsets the jews because it's crystal clear how fake and manufactured his support is.

So basically Youtube has no choice bit to follow orders from the jews, hide the downvotes or them and their families get Epsteined.

Last edited:
Based for calling him out for being a fakecel. He was rated a 6/10 in another post on here. Just watch when he turns 18 and can legally go on Tinder, he’s gonna slay.

Youtube has now joined Twitter,Facebook, Instagram, and basically all relevant social media in remove criticism and further infantalizing an entire generation of people by only showing positive feedback.

I'm sure all of the people who grow up avoiding seeing any negativity are going to all be mature adults capable of handling criticism

View attachment 463138

Hip hip! HOORAY!!!
This is the same thing that made reddit into even more of an echochamber and contest of who could get the most upvotes. Now they can more easily push groupthink.

we live in a world where they only criticize sub5 men to the point of roping but they can't even handle a single dislike.

Feature only available for foids

OMG fuck this forum, theres a reason I rarely come on here another faker. Saw his pic.

Exactly

don't really get why you niggaa think broly is a larper tbh.

View attachment 463138

Hip hip! HOORAY!!!
Every single social media platform is a sjw circlejerk show at this point. Legitimate criticism with "politically incorrect" facts is immediately dismissed as hate speech. Blackpill deniers claim that we live in a bubble but in reality, they are the ones who use anti-hate-speech-policies in order to protect their delusional narrative. Social Media was a mistake

I thought someone else mentioned this a few weeks or months ago. I vaguely remember. It is terrible that all of these people are removing "negative" influence from lives. If everyone is a winner, nobody is a winner.

It's almost entirely for creepy Joe Biden and his imaginary commie administration. People have been disliking any video that even contains his name into the toilet and downvoting videos that deny the mass voter fraud. They can't have this and need to maintain the facade that he is more popular than an average looking bitch on Tinder so dislikes have got to go.

It's only a coincidence they add this when most if not all of the videos that get a bad like/dislike ratio are leftist soycuck garbage.

the youtube algorithm counts both likes and dislikes positively as "engagement" so removing dislikes will hurt the visibility of videos that would get a lot of dislikes, which could be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back