Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks like IT have come full circle - Some thoughts on the matter (IT users support murder, rape, violence & suicide - Extras/updates at end of post)

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Let's begin with this image

Oh the sweet irony of this. If you "cannot believe" that you have to make that post, you don't know your own subreddit and users very well at all. Most people probably wont be aware of this, but before the original IT sub got self-nuked (good times, the efforts paid off in the end), their mods repeatedly had to put up posts like this, that were ultimately ignored. I guess old habits die hard, they never change. IT is just IT I guess. Comical that the mods have to acknowledge this stuff in PSAs on both subs eventually, after months/years of saying "oh no we aren't like that no one does that". The most interesting thing about this though to me is the little Freudian slip inserted into this post. Oh also keep in mind before they pull a "its a minority of us" card, that the same is also true for incels anyway. denial wont change this.

Of course anyone with half a brain can deduce that most IT members simply do not give a shit about stuff like this. They let it slide for as long as they can, if they can. Ultimately this sort of stuff isn't an issue to them. No amount of acting will make that any less true. Actions > Words. IT throughout both its lifetimes has shown its stance many a time. I've spoke to countless IT members who quit the sub pretty quickly because they even noticed this and didn't want any part of it. But the bit at the end. The crucial detail. The slip. They don't care about this shit jfl. They care about having the "moral highground" and nothing more. It's this virtue signaling, holier than thou, superhero act, moral superiority complex that many of them possess. They would prefer their members to be more subtle about this stuff instead.

It's funny to see them acknowledge hypocrisy amongst themselves though. Because you just know after a few days has passed they will go back to denying that this ever happens. Hypocrisy outlined even more by the fact that they actively operate under a "guilt by association" approach, something that some users freely admit. But they of course would never apply this logic to themselves. They share spaces with people who support rape when convenient, who call for violence when convenient to them, people who encourage suicide, and people who mock the "romantically unsuccessful". The latter in direct contradiction to their farce of an info pane. But that's all this is, a farce. An act of "muh im so much better than everyone else", like I said, Actions > Words.

The image above is an example of damage control. The same mod did another thing a few weeks ago, trying to pull a "look at me I deleted some comments that were calling for violence, it doesnt constitute encouragement now".... But indeed it does constitute encouragement and you deleting such comments after many many hours doesn't change the fact that your own users actively encourage violence. They always have, and always will. "it was removed because muh morals"... No jfl, it was removed because you're simply trying to protect the sub.

I know for a fact that you wouldn't let the same argument slide if a moderator of a community you dislike did the same thing. In fact your users often demonstrate as such. Posting things from banned users (some of them ironically IT members who got caught infiltrating), surely if your reasoning here is to be taken seriously, then such posts are erroneous? Then again the amount of posts on the sub that have nothing to do with incels is pretty laughable anyway. Blaming people for the actions and words of others. But that's I guess to be expected when using a false definition much in the same vein bigots tend to twist definitions to suit themselves, and enable their own prejudices. I digress.

You have no morals. Certainly not in regards to this issue. You cannot claim to hold some moral high-ground when your sub literally exists to mock, bully, encourage suicide, violence etc. It always has, and always will. You are utterly deluded if you genuinely believe that the type of people who would join such a subreddit aren't doing so out of their own prejudices towards disaffected, lonely people. The common excuse of "we only dislike bad inkwells" has proven time and time again to be a complete lie. Remember, Actions > Words. Like any bully, they've found a space where it's easy and accepted for them to act upon these prejudices that they hold.

Most normal people manage to call out bullshit just fine without having to resort to such space. If this offends you, then i've clearly struck a nerve, now ask yourself why that might be? If this doesn't describe you, then why share a space with such people huh? Because take it from me, you wont change the sub... Ever. You won't change the type of people who are drawn to such a space where they can shit on the underdog with near impunity. It has been tried, in fact the previous subs mods asked me to try and help them reform the subreddit after they saw the place for what it was. Just another space where hatred breeds and festers. So I can tell you now how that will go down. Your efforts would be wasted. Nevermind what I think though. Go look outside, there's a LOT of people on the internet, non-incels included that see your subreddit for what it is and how full of hate it is. Do you forget the time that your own users doxxed a 15 year old boy and then were all laughing about it when him being beaten up as a result came to light? You all sound very morally superior.

I seem to recall a post from yesterday that you removed after fuck knows how many hours as a form of damage control, where a user posted an image of a guy who was just talking about how depressed he is because he's lonely, I also recall at the end he mentioned him being "pushed closer to suicide". I also recall some of the comments on that post, plenty of people laughing at him. One guy even saying that his suicide would be a "form of natural selection". The one reply being something to the effect of "dont say that it just fuels their beliefs". Which just screams "nooo don't tell them what we really think, dont tell them they're right about anything". Classic gaslighting maneuvers. Also ironically again, also how bigots operate, racists especially, "Nooo I only hate the bad ones" meanwhile they go on to target literally anyone who matches the description whether bad or not because they're prejudiced. It's transparent as fuck.

It reminds me of an old post I remember from years ago on the sub, not sure which iteration it was though. But a woman had made a post talking about how women wanting tall guys etc wasnt a bad thing and that's their prerogative and that uglier guys should just learn to enjoy life without other people etc. Sure, that's fine. But the responses were comical. The amount of people agreeing with her but also saying "please delete this it agrees with incels/validates what they say". Which is wholly ironic. Even more so when you consider that most incels in the world don't think that anyway. Most are still hopeful and "bluepilled" I guess.

It's not really worth listing all the poignant examples of the past because they've been mentioned plenty and get ignored anyway. Dont forget, tons of your own members, some even well known ones, knew about doogy for months and chose to do and say.... Nothing. Do you really want to hang around such people? Your brand of guilt by association and generalizations would deem you as bad as them yes? You cannot claim the moral high-ground when you can't even stick to the same moral standards that you hold others too...

Out of the hundreds upon hundreds of IT users I've spoken too over the years, I can safely say that decent people are a huge minority in your space. "omg idc cuz an incel said it". Wilful ignorance. But again, don't take my word for it. Plenty of non-incels, including many women have also reached this same conclusion. Hell even some of your own mods in years past have reached that same conclusion. There seems to be a pattern here.

One of the funniest things about the sub is the whole "we want to help you" bullshit. But thats a lie, for several reasons. But the funniest part to me is that whenever a newcomer does come to the sub, unaware that it's full of spite, and puts up a thread asking for advice on how to help incels and indicating that they're sympathetic... Just look at how many of your members start instantly trying to discourage them from doing so. You don't want solutions, nor to help. You just want cheap laughs and an ego boost from knocking down people who are already in the gutter. From experience, IT's brand of "help" is just "mock them into submission". Which is not an effective tactic nor is it in good faith.

I prefer to actually try and help people if I can, lend them an ear etc. I try to help with whatever honest research into the topic I can in the hopes that everyone, incel or not can eventually have a better future in the world with more understanding. Visceral hate is just something I dont really have the energy for, meanwhile many of your members clearly do. I'm always happy to have a regular conversation with anyone tbh, have with plenty of IT members and past mods, many of whom quit the sub due to all this sort of stuff, and still occasionally do. I like getting along with people, it's based. Whereas most IT users are hostile from the get go, I've lost count as to how many have virgin shamed me for no reason or straight up sent me suicide guides etc over the years on past accounts. Which is odd because I don't claim any moral superiority, I just prefer calm, understanding and wish I lived in a world where I and everyone else could just get along. Yet you do claim moral superiority and most never seem to be able to meet the standards to which you project.

In short I guess, I just find it quite funny that IT are now in the same position that they were nearly 3 years ago. How nostalgic. They've got mods being exposed, and other mods having to ask their own users to stop calling for violence (remember doogy also tried to ask people to stop so that they "wouldnt get banned", so this is not a new thing, never has been), rape, mocking simply lonely people, and encouraging suicide. Something that will ultimately be ignored as it was in the past. Just a clone of its previous iteration. Unsurprising when the sub's existence is quite literally based on mockery and hatred. These are its core. This is its natural evolution, towards bullying and hypocrisy etc.

You can try and convince yourselves all you want, but you're just another group of spiteful people with fake morals. Anyone that doesn't fit this description, why waste your time there if it's the sort of thing you profess to be against?

Bonus edit:
Just a few minutes ago, well known IT user admits to supporting mass killings of reject incel males. As stated, a hatefilled, violence supporting subreddit. I did say they would ignore the mods post. Ironic given their info pane says that the sub "isn't about killing incels". Evidence would suggest the contrary.

Updated: Seems they added to this too. Pay attention to the upvotes. Suicide encouragement and calls for mass killings and enacting violence are very much supported on the sub

Suicide

Yikes, IT user admits that she would commit murder if she could get away with it

IT user with a propensity for violence

JFL triggered "we are better than them"!... Jfl you're not though. Delusional as fuck. Evidently your users DO wish harm, rape and suicide upon others. Your childlike denial of this wont change a thing. You've read this thread yes? So understand that you will never change IT. Your community is simply a breeding ground for hate. I don't imagine you'll at all stick with this policy

As predicted, the mod in question was lying. Clearly users aren't "better than [Us]". It's not about having the moral high-ground, because that's simply not the case. Here she admits that she finds such calls for violence etc to be perfectly fine as long as they aren't posted on IT themselves. As I have highlighted before, this stance they take is fake. It's simply attempts to prevent the subreddit from being banned under the false pretense of morality and virtue. Such behavior and beliefs are very much tolerated however. It's not about those things simply being bad, it's about trying not to get banned. If there were no such possible outcome on reddit for calling for such things then the post that Viv made wouldn't exist in the first place.

IT user calls out IT members (who have multiple upvotes) for rejoicing over the mere idea of AT being raped. Such jokes are fine for them to make it seems but not anyone else.

Based observation by africanincel

You just did
I've nothing better to do, nor do I waste my time there stalking rejects on the internet and laughing about it or telling them to kill themselves jfl. I don't profess to have no need to be there. Whereas their actions are in direct contradiction with their claims.

Read it first jfl.

you just wasted your time writing this whole essay about them
My entire existence is a waste of time. This isn't news to me. I don't have a life. I don't live I simply exist. All i'd otherwise do is just sit here being a scrooooooller while drinking more whiskey.

She literally wrote "We are better than them". Hilarious! If that was true then she wouldn't feel the need to say it.

It's obvious that everyone on IT is deeply unhappy with their own life and that's why they feel the need to "punch down". It makes them feel better for a short fleeting moment. For a few seconds they can hold on to the thought "At least I'm not one of those incels!" And for these few seconds they might not think about how they are utter failures and will never achieve anything meaningful in their lives.

Daily reminder that inceltear is a collection of trannies, landwhales, simps and other attention whores and not a place where normal people post.

Y'all need to give these failed normies less attention, holy shit.
It's like you're goddamn obsessed with some basement dwelling reddit trannies, like cmon ...

She literally wrote "We are better than them". Hilarious! If that was true then she wouldn't feel the need to say it.

It's obvious that everyone on IT is deeply unhappy with their own life and that's why they feel the need to "punch down". It makes them feel better for a short fleeting moment. For a few seconds they can hold on to the thought "At least I'm not one of those incels!" And for these few seconds they might not think about how they are utter failures and will never achieve anything meaningful in their lives.
It's a pretty desperate sounding attempt to convince people jfl. But you make a good point. Normal, well adjusted people dont spend obscene amounts of time stalking ugly, non-NT, virgin rejects on the internet for website currency and self-validation.

Y'all need to give these failed normies less attention, holy shit.
It's like you're goddamn obsessed with some basement dwelling reddit trannies, like cmon ...
Tbh in part its more for documentation. Onlookers can learn a thing or two. Infact I usually find out that they do. Plenty of lurkers have seen @PPEcel's threads and learn something from them.

High iq post due to content. Low iq due to mentioning IT and giving those losers attention. But you’re right, how can a group be about helping people when their literal name is poking fun at our tears? It’s like @BrettyBoy said long ago, it’s like making a sub called starving african children tears, or disease infected patient tears, or rape victim tears, and mocking them and then claiming it’s a support group.

High iq post due to content. Low iq due to mentioning IT and giving those losers attention. But you’re right, how can a group be about helping people when their literal name is poking fun at our tears? It’s like @BrettyBoy said long ago, it’s like making a sub called starving african children tears, or disease infected patient tears, or rape victim tears, and mocking them and then claiming it’s a support group.
The mock us because some users flame everyone, but ignore the actual support people give. Much more support is offered here than on their sub tbh. I remember someone on discord who left a hilarious quote years ago. It went something like "getting your information about incels from IT is the same as getting your information on minorities from the KKK". I thought that was hilarious. Because of course both are heavily biased and full of hate to said groups that they dislike and will always spread extreme ideas about said groups.

A big misconception about IT is that they have some kind of ideology they adhere to, they don't. They're just a loose amalgamation of losers who want to punch down on someone they see as below themselves in the social hierarchy and all their moral outrage is just to create a pretext for doing so. They're not even all bluepilled feminists, there's conservatives there, pinkpilled "femcels", even blackpilled incels like @FuRed.

The mock us because some users flame everyone, but ignore the actual support people give. Much more support is offered here than on their sub tbh.
Anything more than 0 is more than them, so true.

I remember someone on discord who left a hilarious quote years ago. It went something like "getting your information about incels from IT is the same as getting your information on minorities from the KKK". I thought that was hilarious. Because of course both are heavily biased and full of hate to said groups that they dislike and will always spread extreme ideas about said groups.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Holy shit, that is such a hilarious way to put it. They really are like the KKK, including wanting to lynch us if they could. Too bad they’re soylords who would get snapped in half even by a frail wristcel.

Read every word. You have a phone call.
6nynyq.png

I do wonder if they bother to read write ups like this. While writing this I saw that you said it is more for documentation and also for lurkers, so it does have utility. I am not familiar with the prior iteration of that subreddit; do you reckon that the current will face a similar fate? They seem to be continuing with their same vindictive behaviour, yet nothing has happened just yet. Perhaps it just takes time, death by 1000 paper cuts as opposed to one large event (though that will probably happen in the future, leading to their demise).
Based if read it all tbh.

Most likely they dont no. They probably hit the first thing that makes them actually do some critical thinking and then quit. I dont imagine the same thing will happen to this subreddit though. I kind of got lucky with that. Their owner, andy, agreed with me. He disliked what the place had become, put up one last message asking people to stop doing what they were doing and nuked it some hours later.

They're never going to change though no. Not just due to a constant influx of new members who also share the same prejudices and want to have a space to feel high and mighty, but just because that's kind of what the sub is modeled on. Although I assume that is probably unintentional, it doesnt change the fact that no matter the iteration of the sub, the very core of the place means it will always end up this way.

A big misconception about IT is that they have some kind of ideology they adhere to, they don't. They're just a loose amalgamation of losers who want to punch down on someone they see as below themselves in the social hierarchy and all their moral outrage is just to create a pretext for doing so. They're not even all bluepilled feminists, there's conservatives there, pinkpilled "femcels", even blackpilled incels like @FuRed.
Tbh, all this ideology and "muh cult" shit they throw around is silly, and while funny to throw back at them (especially when they infact score higher on the bite model, so higher for overall cult activity), they ultimately dont really fit either description. Nor do we. It's funny how they claim we are a hivemind and all share the same beliefs but this is demonstrably false, not to mention how many posts they've put up where people are actively disagreeing with eachother. Infighting and disagreements here are somewhat common, because incels are diverse. Its a life circumstance that doesnt discriminate due to beliefs, culture etc.

Anything more than 0 is more than them, so true.
Literally tbh jfl.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Holy shit, that is such a hilarious way to put it. They really are like the KKK, including wanting to lynch us if they could. Too bad they’re soylords who would get snapped in half even by a frail wristcel.
I probably wouldnt unironically say they're as bad as the KKK jfl. Those fuckers can eat a dick. But they operate under a similar vein of bigotry. It's just hatred for those they consider lesser than them.

there's conservatives there
Not surprised. Western liberals and conservatives both put pussy on a pedestal, the difference is simply the logic they use to rationalize their gynocentric behavior.

Let's begin with this image

View attachment 687295

Oh the sweet irony of this. Most people probably wont be aware of this, but before the original IT sub got self-nuked (good times, the efforts paid off in the end), their mods repeatedly had to put up posts like this, that were ultimately ignored. I guess old habits die hard, they never change. IT is just IT I guess. Comical that the mods have to acknowledge this stuff in PSAs on both subs eventually, after months/years of saying "oh no we aren't like that no one does that". The most interesting thing about this though to me is the little Freudian slip inserted into this post. Oh also keep in mind before they pull a "its a minority of us" card, that the same is also true for incels anyway. denial wont change this.

Of course anyone with half a brain can deduce that most IT members simply do not give a shit about stuff like this. They let it slide for as long as they can, if they can. Ultimately this sort of stuff isn't an issue to them. No amount of acting will make that any less true. Actions > Words. IT throughout both its lifetimes has shown its stance many a time. I've spoke to countless IT members who quit the sub pretty quickly because they even noticed this and didn't want any part of it. But the bit at the end. The crucial detail. The slip. They don't care about this shit jfl. They care about having the "moral highground" and nothing more. It's this virtue signaling, holier than thou, superhero act, moral superiority complex that many of them possess. They would prefer their members to be more subtle about this stuff instead.

It's funny to see them acknowledge hypocrisy amongst themselves though. Because you just know after a few days has passed they will go back to denying that this ever happens. Hypocrisy outlined even more by the fact that they actively operate under a "guilt by association" approach, something that some users freely admit. But they of course would never apply this logic to themselves. They share spaces with people who support rape when convenient, who call for violence when convenient to them, people who encourage suicide, and people who mock the "romantically unsuccessful". The latter in direct contradiction to their farce of an info pane. But that's all this is, a farce. An act of "muh im so much better than everyone else", like I said, Actions > Words.

View attachment 687299

The image above is an example of damage control. The same mod did another thing a few weeks ago, trying to pull a "look at me I deleted some comments that were calling for violence, it doesnt constitute encouragement now".... But indeed it does constitute encouragement and you deleting such comments after many many hours doesn't change the fact that your own users actively encourage violence. They always have, and always will. "it was removed because muh morals"... No jfl, it was removed because you're simply trying to protect the sub.

I know for a fact that you wouldn't let the same argument slide if a moderator of a community you dislike did the same thing. In fact your users often demonstrate as such. Posting things from banned users (some of them ironically IT members who got caught infiltrating), surely if your reasoning here is to be taken seriously, then such posts are erroneous? Then again the amount of posts on the sub that have nothing to do with incels is pretty laughable anyway. Blaming people for the actions and words of others. But that's I guess to be expected when using a false definition much in the same vein bigots tend to twist definitions to suit themselves, and enable their own prejudices. I digress.

You have no morals. Certainly not in regards to this issue. You cannot claim to hold some moral high-ground when your sub literally exists to mock, bully, encourage suicide, violence etc. It always has, and always will. You are utterly deluded if you genuinely believe that the type of people who would join such a subreddit aren't doing so out of their own prejudices towards disaffected, lonely people. The common excuse of "we only dislike bad inkwells" has proven time and time again to be a complete lie. Remember, Actions > Words. Like any bully, they've found a space where it's easy and accepted for them to act upon these prejudices that they hold.

Most normal people manage to call out bullshit just fine without having to resort to such space. If this offends you, then i've clearly struck a nerve, now ask yourself why that might be? If this doesn't describe you, then why share a space with such people huh? Because take it from me, you wont change the sub... Ever. You won't change the type of people who are drawn to such a space where they can shit on the underdog with near impunity. It has been tried, in fact the previous subs mods asked me to try and help them reform the subreddit after they saw the place for what it was. Just another space where hatred breeds and festers. So I can tell you now how that will go down. Your efforts would be wasted. Nevermind what I think though. Go look outside, there's a LOT of people on the internet, non-incels included that see your subreddit for what it is and how full of hate it is. Do you forget the time that your own users doxxed a 15 year old boy and then were all laughing about it when him being beaten up as a result came to light? You all sound very morally superior.

I seem to recall a post from yesterday that you removed after fuck knows how many hours as a form of damage control, where a user posted an image of a guy who was just talking about how depressed he is because he's lonely, I also recall at the end he mentioned him being "pushed closer to suicide". I also recall some of the comments on that post, plenty of people laughing at him. One guy even saying that his suicide would be a "form of natural selection". The one reply being something to the effect of "dont say that it just fuels their beliefs". Which just screams "nooo don't tell them what we really think, dont tell them they're right about anything". Classic gaslighting maneuvers. Also ironically again, also how bigots operate, racists especially, "Nooo I only hate the bad ones" meanwhile they go on to target literally anyone who matches the description whether bad or not because they're prejudiced. It's transparent as fuck.

It reminds me of an old post I remember from years ago on the sub, not sure which iteration it was though. But a woman had made a post talking about how women wanting tall guys etc wasnt a bad thing and that's their prerogative and that uglier guys should just learn to enjoy life without other people etc. Sure, that's fine. But the responses were comical. The amount of people agreeing with her but also saying "please delete this it agrees with incels/validates what they say". Which is wholly ironic. Even more so when you consider that most incels in the world don't think that anyway. Most are still hopeful and "bluepilled" I guess.

It's not really worth listing all the poignant examples of the past because they've been mentioned plenty and get ignored anyway. Dont forget, tons of your own members, some even well known ones, knew about doogy for months and chose to do and say.... Nothing. Do you really want to hang around such people? Your brand of guilt by association and generalizations would deem you as bad as them yes? You cannot claim the moral high-ground when you can't even stick to the same moral standards that you hold others too...

Out of the hundreds upon hundreds of IT users I've spoken too over the years, I can safely say that decent people are a huge minority in your space. "omg idc cuz an incel said it". Wilful ignorance. But again, don't take my word for it. Plenty of non-incels, including many women have also reached this same conclusion. Hell even some of your own mods in years past have reached that same conclusion. There seems to be a pattern here.

One of the funniest things about the sub is the whole "we want to help you" bullshit. But thats a lie, for several reasons. But the funniest part to me is that whenever a newcomer does come to the sub, unaware that it's full of spite, and puts up a thread asking for advice on how to help incels and indicating that they're sympathetic... Just look at how many of your members start instantly trying to discourage them from doing so. You don't want solutions, nor to help. You just want cheap laughs and an ego boost from knocking down people who are already in the gutter. From experience, IT's brand of "help" is just "mock them into submission". Which is not an effective tactic nor is it in good faith.

I prefer to actually try and help people if I can, lend them an ear etc. I try to help with whatever honest research into the topic I can in the hopes that everyone, incel or not can eventually have a better future in the world with more understanding. Visceral hate is just something I dont really have the energy for, meanwhile many of your members clearly do. I'm always happy to have a regular conversation with anyone tbh, have with plenty of IT members and past mods, many of whom quit the sub due to all this sort of stuff, and still occasionally do. I like getting along with people, it's based. Whereas most IT users are hostile from the get go, I've lost count as to how many have virgin shamed me for no reason or straight up sent me suicide guides etc over the years on past accounts. Which is odd because I don't claim any moral superiority, I just prefer calm, understanding and wish I lived in a world where I and everyone else could just get along. Yet you do claim moral superiority and most never seem to be able to meet the standards to which you project.

In short I guess, I just find it quite funny that IT are now in the same position that they were nearly 3 years ago. How nostalgic. They've got mods being exposed, and other mods having to ask their own users to stop calling for violence (remember doogy also tried to ask people to stop so that they "wouldnt get banned", so this is not a new thing, never has been), rape, mocking simply lonely people, and encouraging suicide. Something that will ultimately be ignored as it was in the past. Just a clone of its previous iteration.

You can try and convince yourselves all you want, but you're just another group of spiteful people with fake morals. Anyone that doesn't fit this description, why waste your time there if it's the sort of thing you profess to be against?
Completely true. I've noticed more incels are open to talk about disagreeing opinions than IT users. IT users don't have morals they just wanna unleash their rage and hatred

Completely true. I've noticed more incels are open to talk about disagreeing opinions than IT users. IT users don't have morals they just wanna unleash their rage and hatred
View attachment 687328
Pretty much, They'll also start going back on some of their own claims if an incel makes a similar or the same claim. Many of them are dead set on disagreement no matter what

Pretty much, They'll also start going back on some of their own claims if an incel makes a similar or the same claim. Many of them are dead set on disagreement no matter what
Like the other day when they were defending literal pedophilia and the mods had to take down the post. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Like the other day when they were defending literal pedophilia and the mods had to take down the post. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Pretty much jfl. IT has a weird history with nonces though.

I'm literally a fucking prophet. :feelzez:
Screenshot 62

They hated me because I was right. :soy: (Yes this is my account and I larp as a foid on reddit)
Screenshot 61

Society in 1 photo :society:

Last edited:
Put me in the screenshot

Do you forget the time that your own users doxxed a 15 year old boy and then were all laughing about it when him being beaten up as a result came to light?
Did this actually happen? Can you link it?

This one just dropped too. Well known IT user supports and hopes for mass killings of reject incel males. Hatefilled subreddit. I did say they would ignore the mods post

well put if I wasn't a loser myself why the fuck would I spend my time stalking lonely men. I'd be going out with friends, flexing my awesome life on social media and making memories while building connections.

of course they never want to help. I really don't understand whats fun about mocking lonely men, does it really seem that exciting? A normal human would be busy chilling with friends, having fun, an obscure incel forum would be the least of their worries. I even saw a post here where they made fun of a guy on r/virgin who was just complaining about his virginity. He didn't say anything crazy at all, yet the comments were filled with people excited and happy that he was struggling and then they were mocking him as well. It make sense its filled with other social outcasts who want to feel good by putting others they deem "below" them further beneath the podium.

of course they never want to help. I really don't understand whats fun about mocking lonely men, does it really seem that exciting? A normal human would be busy chilling with friends, having fun, an obscure incel forum would be the least of their worries. I even saw a post here where they made fun of a guy on r/virgin who was just complaining about his virginity. He didn't say anything crazy at all, yet the comments were filled with people excited and happy that he was struggling and then they were mocking him as well. It make sense its filled with other social outcasts who want to feel good by putting others they deem "below" them further beneath the podium.
It's an ego thing. Shitting on the underdog, the easy option. Feeds the superiority complex and there are no social repercussions for shitting on rejects. Indeed, normal people would spend their time doing anything else. Maybe still mocking rejects on normie social media and irl but not to the extent that IT users do online

"we lose the moral high ground"

Talk about saying the quiet part out loud. Not to preserve life or show mercy - but to lose the moral high ground from which to virtue signal. :foidSoy::banhammer:
Imagine thinking they ever had any moral highground anyway.

Seems they added to this too. Pay attention to the upvotes. Suicide encouragement and calls for mass killings and enacting violence are very much supported on the sub

Suicide

Yikes, IT user admits that she would commit murder if she could get away with it

It's sad how bitter and angry these people are. I almost feel sorry for them.

I certainly wouldn't want to trade lives with any of them. (And I'm a 34yo virgin.)
I'd trade tbh. Not that I imagine many of their lives are amazing but many of them still have immense privilege when compared to us. Indeed though, very bitter, quite pathetic really. Hypocrisy for the most part is hilarious

I'd trade tbh. Not that I imagine many of their lives are amazing but many of them still have immense privilege when compared to us. Indeed though, very bitter, quite pathetic really. Hypocrisy for the most part is hilarious

You are right about the privilege of course. The main reason I wouldn't trade with them is because I'm sure a lot of them suffer from depression.

I've never been clinically depressed, even though I'd have every reason to be.

Ive said it before but try searching their name on reddit and check what other people are saying about them. They have very bad reputation

Why are these fuckups so obsessed with incels who shitpost and vent. Schadenfreude? Looking for any justification to bully lonely virgin men because they are "evil" or what? Narcissism, antisocial tendencies? Low self esteem? Need to feel better than incels? Sure, ugly incels are losers, but what does it say about them when incels are living rent free inside of their heads 24/7. Arguably they are even bigger losers than we are. Some of those retards have been posting in that subreddit for years now. The whole subreddit is full of incels in denial, reddit cucked white knights, misandristic feminist women etc etc.